The bull Market is back and here is why

Discussion in 'Trading' started by congoboy, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Joab

Joab

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

OP best of luck to you but at this point a bet on Black at the roulette wheel would have probably been better odds.

#41     Mar 19, 2008
  2. zosorock

zosorock

so how did it go congoboy?

#42     Mar 20, 2008
  3. ggoyal

ggoyal

is this guy for real. perhaps we shouldnt be so fast on passing judgements. Maybe he only wanted to seem like an idiot with his earlier posts, but might be smart. A lot of people on ET are just plain haters.

You must be up 3-4% already congoboy?

#43     Mar 20, 2008
  4. congoboy

congoboy

I am already up 3.25% you bastards. in 3 days. Obviously Im staying because I firmly believe the market is going to rally. Who cares about fundamentals, its more about peoples expectations and fear. All the people who pulled their money out are going to regret it. The bigger banks and funds have just gotten more at cheaper price.

I have spent years develpoing my own system and understading not the market, but fear and greed and public mentality. That is much more important because everyone knows or has access to great fundamental and techincal analysis. There is no edge in that. Over the years, I have developed my own edge.

Oil is going to fall more. Im sure it will come in the range of 60-70.

Most people on this site are fools and judgemental. burn in hell fuckers.

#44     Mar 20, 2008
  5. 9999

Do you happen to know day7793 by any chance?

#45     Mar 20, 2008
  6. he is welcome in the stock, day thread. oil to 60-70? oh my if oil goes to there the s&p will be trading with a 9 handle, minimum

#46     Mar 20, 2008
  7. edpolton

edpolton

Loan shark? Why not just buy YM or ES?

#47     Mar 20, 2008

8. MARKET IN CONFIRMED RALLY MODE: INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY

Yep! Bulls are back, but never turn your back to the ocean, cause the waves will hit you hard. Keep a watchful eye on sell offs that are life and blood of these vampires, vultures and shorts circling above your head....

Buy 1/2 s many shares as you would and scale up as the stock proves its worth to you. Let the market prove it to you and show you a nickle or quarter or dollar in profits. Be quick to sell out if need be before these vultures get on the kill and never ever let a stock getaway below your buy point. The money you did not make is money you did not lose, you can try another moment, an other hour, another day and another opportunity and another set up.

Be wary and cautious cause the bears are looking for meat on the bones, these bears are hungry for a nickel off your backs. Seen too many red splashy days lately. Use stop losses once you make gains and never ever let a stock get away from your buy point and no ifs and buts and no excuses.

#48     Mar 20, 2008
  9. Last winter oil broke from the mid-80's to $49. Stocks rallied.

#49     Mar 20, 2008
  10. point taken 'horns, different enviroment here though, guess i'm trying to say "it's different this time"!:eek:

#50     Mar 21, 2008