The bull Market is back and here is why

Discussion in 'Trading' started by congoboy, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Nanook

Nanook

To reuse a quote from one of the EliteTraders on this site:
    "Insane! Good luck!"

#31     Mar 19, 2008

2. BULLS HAVE FEDS ON OUR SIDE - WHAT DO YOU HAVE?

Feds will manipulate the markets and you have seen a clear testimony of the acts this week. First they rolled over Bear and Sterns and than opened a credit facility that no other investment bank gets run over. It was a way to teach Wall Street how to learn to be responsible, but here is a carrot for you dumb ass.

Than they unleashed a floodgate of money drowning America with cash in a bold and aggressive 3/4 point rate cut. Greenspan never did more than 1/2 points in his dozen years as the head!This was an act of boldness and zealousness to keep the financial markets as safe harbors for the world.

Than the FEDS growled we will cut more rates and left the door wide open..

Its a case of bunch of dirt eating potted Palms facing off with the mighty Feds ...these dirt bags couldn't drag SPX below 1270 ? What do you think these potted palms can whip a revolution in America ? Cowards, sickly cowards...they got nothing on their side.

#32     Mar 19, 2008
  3. The irony of the Fed running out of funds after they cut to 1.00%.

I am still bearish. This cut didn't solve anything. We saw a euphoric rally like after all the other cuts. In a week or two we will be near the lows again.

#33     Mar 19, 2008
  4. Arguing with papertrader....oops...I mean Hedgefundtrader is an exercise in futility.

You're arguing with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.

#34     Mar 19, 2008
  5. Ha ha. You funny troll.

The rest of the world is laughing at the delusional Fed and Bushites.

#35     Mar 19, 2008
  6. 2001-2002. this time is MUCH worse.....day7793...stucktrad3r get back in the kiddy pool, ..adults only...oops sorry the economy is fine.....no recession....its all the frigging LIBERAL media

#36     Mar 19, 2008
  7. For those of you that don't live in cali (day+stock) my wife and kids laugh at you....bitter, living in a 1 room (day?) or with mommy (stock)....my entire block laughs at you! I let my neighbors read this....they love the insecurity of you 2 children...1270 will be revisted....Even after today, how much are you two down are your paper porfolios this year?

#37     Mar 19, 2008
  8. candles

candles

Well.....we're in a bear market.

#38     Mar 19, 2008
  9. ChrisM

ChrisM

Right... this means we have just passed the shortest bear market in history :D

#39     Mar 19, 2008
  10. BINGO!

Exactly what I am thinking, regardless of current fundamentals. Its really just a game of expectations anyway.

#40     Mar 19, 2008