The bull Market is back and here is why

Discussion in 'Trading' started by congoboy, Mar 18, 2008.

1. harkm

harkm

I was thinking this was the bottom too until I looked at about 100 stock charts after the close. Most of the leading stocks rallied on very low volume. That volume might increase in the next few days but I ain't buyin' it until I see some leaders going up on high volume. We should still looking for shorting opportunities.

#11     Mar 18, 2008
  2. Most people still have no idea the situation we are in. I mean the general public

#12     Mar 18, 2008
  3. Don't do it. This is a typical bear market rally, we are in a trading range. This will continue until the next leg down, S&P 1170, then a few months back and forth with another retest, then upwards. This is not the time to buy and hold, you will be sorry.

#13     Mar 18, 2008
  4. I am not going to fight the fed.

#14     Mar 18, 2008
  5. S2007S

S2007S

I still dont comprehend why people say dont fight the fed, hasnt anyone noticed how far the dow has dropped since OCT 2007. Rates have come down about 3% since Oct 2007, the DOW off 2000 points.

#15     Mar 18, 2008
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Lower lows and Lower highs...

no one believes its a bear market, maybe a few people here including myself believe this is a bear market that still has plenty of time to go.

This market will stay range bound for quite sometime, the next break is to the down side....

#16     Mar 18, 2008
  7. Congoboy usually trades commodities.....

Dung patties on the Kenya exchange I believe

#17     Mar 18, 2008
  8. Scream higher and Higher the market will!

young jedi, will is the way.

Crash market does not, during a downturn.

Ahhh,

Eyes on Market one should be, use the force.

The dark side is strong, young jedi.

#18     Mar 18, 2008
  9. Daal

Daal

i think this rally might have a bit more legs then bear market should continue lead by banking stocks if meredith theory of tangible assets really happen or maybe gses will lead. if vix gets too high again I will get the hell out, who knows when the fed will announce they are buying mortgages or treasury will guarantee fannie mae

#19     Mar 18, 2008
  10. you are analysis is not correct.

I didn't even read it, and I don't need to.

if it were correct, you wouldn't need to play russian roulette with it.

#20     Mar 18, 2008