The Bridge with Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by WAEL012000, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Yeshua HaMashia is my Messiah.

Messiah: The Anointed One. The one prophecied by God to Adam. Promised to redeem us from the fallen state of sin.

The one promised to Crush Satan's Head.

My Messiah is Yeshua HaMashia or Jesus Christ for the Layman.

Any further non-fruitful discussion is a waste of time.

#41     Jan 8, 2008
  2. :p YES...VOTE FOR OSAMA...VOTE FOR OSAMA...VOTE FOR OSAMA...VOTE FOR OSAMA...VOTE FOR OSAMA...VOTE FOR OSAMA...VOTE FOR OSAMA...VOTE FOR OSSSS... :eek: ...I MEAN...VOTE FOR OBAMA...VOTE FOR OBAMA...VOTE FOR OBAMA...VOTE FOR OBAMA...VOTE FOR OBAMA...VOTE FOR OBAMA :D

#42     Jan 10, 2008
  3. The problem with that scenario is that satan up in man's head, under his skin.
    This is universal... anything with a body.
    And from a hidden level of mind it rules 99% of man's thoughts, hence 99% of the bodies actions.
    Satan believes it is man, and man believes it is satan...only he does not call it satan.
    It is called, "me" and "I" as opposed to "they" and "them".
    Satan is the idea of legion incarnate as opposed to one spirit.
    Satan is the idea of "my" special unique personality.
    It makes bodies and 'possesses' them, calling them 'home'.
    Who values bodies values the idea of separation, autonomy, rugged individualism, illusion, and chaos.
    Who identifies with a body identifies with satan's home, and forms a willing alliance to inhabit the same 'place'...the same mind-space.
    Satan constantly defends it's turf against the Whole-making Spirit, whom you constantly disinvite, hence exclude from mind-share.

Who am I to break up this alliance forcibly?

Rather, I cast out the 'demon' through healing of mind.
    Healing of mind entails making whole what is obviously divided and conflicted.
    It is a rather delicate task to separate what is of God - the mind - with what is of satan: the body and it's distiguishing personality.
    And this is because the body is really an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire.
    The body is really neutral, neither good nor bad.
    It does not deserve punishment, neither does it deserve praise.
    Crushing skulls won't accomplish the necessary exorcism, and so, is not something a kosher Messiah would do. Leave that to the Nazi's, eh?

My task, as a Messiah, is to talk you out of an alliance with the devil...convincing you that it is not in your best interest.
    I appeal to the better angels of your nature...the reasonable side of your mind...the sanity of your original condition as God created you.
    So it's a lot like talking someone down from a high bridge who is suicidal.
    Because satan rules you mind, I must speak it's language to communicate with "you" who are it's hostage.
    Yes, I will completely abolish satan forever and completely. And did I say completely?
    But understand that when that is accomplished, there will be no more bodies, and no more universe as you think of it.
    This universe will be completely gone, and passed away, disappearing like the darkness when the light comes.
    Are you ready for that?
    If not, will it help if I bashed your head in?

Well, maybe I'll slap you upside da head now and then, but that's about it.

Jesus

#43     Jan 10, 2008
  4. fhl

fhl

I suppose the fact that there is some _____ on this very thread who calls himself Jesus and I AM proves to you that the Jesus of the bible is a fairy tale. lol

#44     Jan 10, 2008