The Bridge with Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by WAEL012000, Jan 6, 2008.

1. LOL. I thought I was fairly clear... LOL.

#31     Jan 7, 2008
  2. What is this truth you speak of?

Jesus

#32     Jan 7, 2008
  3. I speak of the Truth I believe.

#33     Jan 7, 2008
  4. Be aware, this world is founded on a small set of chaotic laws which give rise to everything in time.
    These are the laws that rule this world, made by its inhabitants as "one and many".

The very first chaotic law is that the truth is different for everyone.
    It establishes that the one is many, and that the many are different.
    This is an illusion.
    From this belief comes a belief in hierarchy, as if one illusion could possibly be more valuable or true than another illusion.
    Each one establishes this law for himself, and makes it true by his attack on what another values.
    This seems justified because the values differ, and those who hold them seem to be unlike, and therefore enemies.
    This law establishes degrees of truth among illusions, making it seem that some are harder to overcome than others.
    For example, death is just as much an illusion as the common cold.
    But a hierarchy of truth makes it appear that death is harder to overcome.

Hopefully the truth you believe in is actually the true truth.
    If not, it will be something highly valued among illusions that are all really the same.
    If so, it would follow the first law of chaos which builds and maintains this world.

God will not attack a world where truth is attacked by it's very existence, as ephemeral as that may be.
    Nor will the truth defend itself from what is called "truth", but is not.
    So there is a kind of meekness about the true truth.

This presents you with a dilemma. How would you ever recognize the truth if it ever came to your mind for judgment?

Jesus

#34     Jan 7, 2008
  5. That is why Hilary is going to win.

#35     Jan 7, 2008
  6. giles...You are a smart man... Surly you know that prior to the most popular Messiah...There were numerous others born of a Virgin mother on the 25th of december. The three wise men attended the birth of many of them. In some cases, three stars substituted the men.

I just wanted to make sure you know which Messiah are you talking about.

#36     Jan 7, 2008
  7. Thats why I gave his hebrew name. LOL.

There were plenty of "reported" messiahs, but only ONE has influenced the world as much as Yeshuah. SO as far as I am concerned he is the real one.

I have read all the various accounts in literature and in history, Yet none has been as influencing or has made the claims or has the historical record that THIS Messiah has made.

#37     Jan 7, 2008
  8. What, to you, is a Messiah?

Jesus

#38     Jan 8, 2008
  9. You should thank the Romans! Without the effective marketing of this particular Messiah, this one would've ended up like the rest of the 23 that we know of.

Anyway...I agree with I am...Who is your Messiah, is the important question...Pay no attention to my ramble!

#39     Jan 8, 2008
  10. Sorry for my semantical ways but foolishness annoys me...

A messiah has no meaning to me. The messiah does.

#40     Jan 8, 2008