The Bridge with Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by WAEL012000, Jan 6, 2008.

1. It does not matter whose side you're on. I may have misunderstood you on whether that was a smear or a brag. But it's all the same - to claim someone to be a Muslim simply because of his name is Hussein is groundless and racist. The Fox rumor that he had a "radical Muslim" education in youth was soundly refuted. Of course he went to school with many Muslim children when in Indonesia, a predominantly Muslim country. But that doesn't automatically make him a Muslim.

I sincerely hope that most people do not base their votes on religious or racial allegiances. We saw how that turned out with Mr. Bush.

#21     Jan 6, 2008
  2. Not many, but I don't need to. When I see bigotry, I fight it, whether it's from the left or the right. Blindly voting for someone because of his religious belief is foolish and recipe for disaster. The radical Christians did this with Bush. We are all suffering because of that. The last thing I want to see now is some other religious element swing the election for totally the wrong reason.

And I pity you for believing that Obama is a Muslim. You will be disappointed because Obama is a Christian. And he will not govern based on his religion anyway. And more importantly, he will not deviate much from all past presidents as far as Israel is concerned - support for a strong Israel and the coexistence of a peaceful Palestine.

#22     Jan 6, 2008
  3. Retired

Retired

What bigotry? I was merely pointing out Obama's middle name. You must be an uptight Muslim.

If he wins, it will be the Revenge of the Hussein. :D

#23     Jan 6, 2008
  4. I hope not.

When I vote for Obama, it will be because I truly believe that it's the best choice for our country. Tribal loyalty brought us Bush, a total disaster. Do we really want to go down that slippery slope?

#24     Jan 6, 2008
  5. Which one of the Christ(S) are you talking about???:D

#25     Jan 6, 2008
  6. If there was a bridge, they would blow it up.

#26     Jan 6, 2008
  7. Yeshuah... The Messiah....

#27     Jan 6, 2008
  8. Retired

Retired

Only Obama can take our country out of the deadly stranglehold of the pro-Israel group AIPAC because he owes nothing to it.

http://www.aipac.org/

People in AIPAC who are working for the agendas of a foreign government have another name -- TRAITORS.

#28     Jan 6, 2008
  9. Retired....Where have you been all my life?!

#29     Jan 7, 2008
  10. Which one of the Messiah(s) are you talking about???:D

#30     Jan 7, 2008