The bravest army ever!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Look again at the picture you posted. Do Palestinians have dark blond uncurly hair? Do Palestinians have blue eyes and white skin?

Is it a real picture of a Palestinian or the picture is fake?

Answer this simple question and then we can proceed.

BTW, never did I write that this picture was made by a Jew. I have no idea who was stupid enough to dress a white kid like this and pretend the child was a Palestinian.

In post I merely stated that the picture was propaganda.

#21     Dec 23, 2009
  2. Dude, here you are saying that children suicide bombers are part of a conspiracy to justify past and future "atrocities". You did not say jew, but you said the conspiracy is from Israel, which means jews. Child suicide bombers are real and its a fact. You can live in your paranoid world where jewish conspiracies are abound, but the real world and your world are two vastly different places.

#22     Dec 23, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

READ MY LIPS: pictures of a non-Palestinian dressed like a terrorist are propaganda pictures. The following types of persons would show interest in this picture:
    (i) a conspiracy theorist (who was brainwashed to believe that Palestinians have their babies for the irrational purpose of exploding them),
    (ii) an idiot (who thinks Palestinians look like European Nordic)!
    (iii) someone who likes to spread hatred.

You didn't answer my questions:

Do Palestinians have white skin? Does Palestinian's hair colour is dark blond? Do Palestinans have blue eyes. Have you ever seen such a Palestinian?

#23     Dec 23, 2009
  4. Palestine is inflitrated with terrorists. Taliban are terrorists in Pakistan. Both happily kill innocent women and children, not by accident, but with intent. You being an apologist for terrorists I 'm sure you don't see the similarity between the two.

#24     Dec 23, 2009
  5. Hi Captain,

You, being an apologist for terrorizing a 4 year old child, collective punishment against total populations, massacres against civilians and the ethnic cleansing of total populations would make a man like you a terrorist.

Just because I am outraged that a cowardice Zionist soldier is checking the backpack of a 4 years old child, terrorizing her in the process, makes me a " an apologist for terrorists".

That explains who you guys are.

Regards,

Sameeh

#25     Dec 23, 2009
  6. Dear all,

These are the terrorists that the Zionists of this website don't want me to sympathize with:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at how the following terrorist did it on himself out of laughter:

[​IMG]

#26     Dec 23, 2009
  7. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DpYCzWcSLH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DpYCzWcSLH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#27     Dec 23, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

Jekyllus, Let me post bullshit similar to yours:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X63CQ-dXkwU&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X63CQ-dXkwU&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#28     Dec 23, 2009
  9. So now you believe the jews were behind 9-11. Nice.

#29     Dec 23, 2009
  10. Tresor

Tresor

You clearly are an idiot to think that when I call something a bullshit I believe it. It is rather the other way round, don't you think?

#30     Dec 23, 2009