The bravest army ever!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Dec 22, 2009.

1. They are equipped with 15 year old exploding children.

#11     Dec 23, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Look at the pictures above. Do these 5 year old children look as if they were 15?

And do these children look as if they were about to explode or do these children look as if they have just been riding bicycles?

#12     Dec 23, 2009
  3. I would put nothing past the Palestinians. They would use an infant for a human bomb if they could pull it off.

#13     Dec 23, 2009
  4. [​IMG]

This is who the Palestinians are. This is what Sameeh55 supports. What a bunch of sick bastards!!!!!!

#14     Dec 23, 2009
  5. Tresor

Tresor

There was a sick guy with paranoia once. His name was Adolf Hitler.

He blamed Jews for Weimar hyperinflation, he blamed they for a private central bank, he blamed them for all kinds of weirdest things that happened to the German nation.

He and his mad co-operatives propagated different conspiracy theories to convince Germans that Jews should be expelled from the German land.

Now-a-days, different conspiracy theorists in Israel propagate ideas of small babies been suicide bombers to justify past and present attrocities committed on Palestinians, and for sure they will use many conspiracy theories and propaganda tools to justify their attrocities in the future.

#15     Dec 23, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

Come on drjekyllus,

It is just anti-Palestinian propaganda to make you believe that all Palestinians babies are suicide bombers or potential suicide bombers.

Just like it was Adolf Hitler's propaganda that all Jews are money changers or baby eaters.

Look at the picture, the baby has blue eyes, his skin is white, his hair dark blonde. Is it really how Semites look like or there is something wrong with this picture?

Regards

#16     Dec 23, 2009
  7. Like the Palestinians using children as suicide bombers is a great big conspiracy theory that was put out and has no basis in fact. It is a well documented fact that they do use children as suicide bombers. There is no disputing this fact. Your point has ZERO merit.

Please take your hatred and bigotry elsewhere. Idiots who take known facts and try to pass them off as nothing more than conspiracy theories are indeed the paranoid and unstable ones.

#17     Dec 23, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

I do not think my post showed any kind of hatred. My post show I am anti-stupidity and anti-hatred. Look again at the picture of the child you posted.

Do Palestinians have white skin? Does Palestinian's hair colour is dark blond? Do Palestinans have blue eyes. Have you ever seen such a Palestinian?

Having answerd these questions, you must admit that it was you who spread hatered (towards Palestinians) or you are simply stupid to believe the propaganda.

#18     Dec 23, 2009
  9. Convenient how everything can be classified as a Jewish conspiracy.

#19     Dec 23, 2009
  10. Really? Are you serious? You accused the jews of cooking up bogus stories of child suicide bombers so that they would have justification to commit atrocities in the future. Nothing hateful in that, I suppose.

What other sinister plots have the evil Jews concocted?

#20     Dec 23, 2009