The brave and heroic muslim freedom fighters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Yes, this is a realistic solution.

Why don't we add curing disease, crime, poverty, and racism to the WISH LIST.

ROFLMAO!!

#31     Jul 31, 2006
  2. I think you are mentally retarded.

#32     Jul 31, 2006
  3. Deep thoughts from sputdr...

ROTFLMAO...

#33     Jul 31, 2006
  4. Takes a new seed to yield a new crop...

#34     Jul 31, 2006
  5. I have called for a fair trial for all those involved with the killing, which includes the USA, the CIA, Israel, Mossad, Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Syria, China, etc...

No one is doing anything but pointing fingers at someone else leveling blame...

#35     Jul 31, 2006
  6. I knew there was a sinister reason for the huge influx of illegal aliens into this country.

The world will draw upon them as an impartial body to serve the World Court with Z as thier moral relativist mascot.

#36     Jul 31, 2006
  7. You've imbibed too much "seed."

#37     Jul 31, 2006
  8. Wrong, again...

#38     Jul 31, 2006
  9. I agree that as a European, it is easier to have that kind of opinion-last time I checked there were no signs of crashing Katiouchas in my garden. (let's not exaggerate about the might of the Hezbollah militia though-not exactly a bloodthirsty army lol).

But at the same time Europeans simply cannot support Israel's attitude and its tactics (because let's face it, it is hard to believe these bombings are all "accidents", especially the UN building).

But more importantly, what is Israel trying to achieve? Clearly the bombings will not get rid of Hezbollah : they will be weakened, but give them time and with the increasing support of the population they will rearm and there you are back at the starting point.

It will be tricky for Israel to accept to start negotiating with Hezbollah, as it will mean accepting them as a political entity and not a militia. But that's the only way to solve the problem politically. And the fact is they are a political entity-just like Hamas in Palestine, whether you like it or not.

The Brits eventually accepted to negotiate with the IRA; the French with the FLN....

#39     Jul 31, 2006
  10. You've throat-guzzled too much "seed."

#40     Jul 31, 2006