The brave and heroic muslim freedom fighters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Jul 31, 2006.

1. That's way too easy!!

It is you on your "My Little Pious Pony" acting as a moral relativist moron singing "..my sh*t don't stink...but little pony's does...
    my sh*t don't stink...but little pony's does..."

[​IMG]

#21     Jul 31, 2006
  2. Bigotry? Those are the facts young lady. I'd like to see Hezbollah indicted though the reaction would finally wake up Eurabia and the left to how dangerous these people are. It's not about the Palestinians or US troops in the middle east, they have said many many times they wanted to establish an islamist world. How is your PC ass going to react when you are forced to pray to Allah in school? That will really get you steamed.

You need to take a step outside your orange country bubble and learn what's really going on in the world.

#22     Jul 31, 2006
  3. Absolutely and I don't understand why you object to a fair trial of Hezbollah, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Hamas... Oh, I know, you only want to try the Jews, right?

#23     Jul 31, 2006
  4. Bringing out your Romper Room toys for show and tell?

Your mommy let's you do that?

LOL...

#24     Jul 31, 2006
  5. I have no objection to a fair trial of the USA, Israel, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Hamas, The CIA, Lebanon, Hezbollah, China, and all involved parties...

#25     Jul 31, 2006
  6. So you're going to stop calling for a "fair trial of Israel" and start calling for a fair trial of all these countries/organizations instead. Right?

#26     Jul 31, 2006
  7. Fair trial for all who are involved in the killing, including Israel....

#27     Jul 31, 2006
  8. So your plan is to indict every country on the planet with the exception of switzerland, monaco and luxembourg?

Good idea, that's a workable solution. It took 5 years or so for the Milosovech trial. Maybe by 5050 the trials of all the defendants you would like to see tried will be over.

You have never been accused of having any degree of common sense have you?

#28     Jul 31, 2006
  9. Yes, indict all those states who sponsor killing, who rationalize killing innocents as a necessary part of war, who blame everyone else as evil making themselves good...

Yep, sounds good to me...

#29     Jul 31, 2006
  10. Fair trial for all who are involved in the killing, including Syria, Iran, Israel, Hezbollah, Lebanon etc.

You are having trouble calling for a fair trial of arab/muslim countries aren't you?

#30     Jul 31, 2006