The bottom was on March 21st...here are why.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by greeneveryday, Apr 2, 2020.

1. 1. Insiders have been buying a crapload of shares... Check out Avgo, gild etc

2. Stocks ignore all bad news now.. Number of death is skyrocketing, yet market is going higher.
    3. Oil is rebounding.
    4. FED PRINTS ZILLIONS...

GET READY GUYS.. U HEARD FROM ME FIRST as one of the most accurate timing trader here.

Load the freaking boat.

Recommend to buy these here : BA, AMZN, Spy calls.
    My target is Spy 380 by end year and 400 2021

CannonTrading_Ilan likes this.
  2. dozu888

dozu888

only 400?

3. gaussian

gaussian

The bridge market is skyrocketing right now with all the people trying to escape quarantine.

If you want I have 2 or 3 I'd be willing to part with for the right price.

Lou Friedman, trader99 and Overnight like this.
  4. Oil is rebounding because of manipulation...crack a book.

lovethetrade and NQurious like this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

So that's two or 3 out of how many thousands of companies now looking at slashing their dividends?

My portfolio begs to differ. These are dead-cat bounces. You ain't seen nothing yet. I should know, for I went long at the peak of the market.

Trump tweets have this temporary effect. It too shall pass, like him, thankfully.

No, they are now printing infinite, which was the last tool in their toolbox. And even that is not helping. Game over, man!

Thanks Dozu 2.0

We'll be sure to remember you on down the trail, Dude, taking it easy for all us sinners for what we're worth. You got any of that Sasparilla?

hhiusa and lovethetrade like this.
  6. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

Screenshots of your Bullish AF portfolio please

RockNar, hhiusa and lovethetrade like this.
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

is it another contrarian opportunity ????

8. 1- Insiders aren’t buy shit. And neither are the companies. Buybacks are pretty much halted across the board. You are an idiot.

2- Market is going higher? When? We are negative for the week, month, qtr, year.
    You are an idiot

3- Oil first meaningful up day in months and it’s on fake news! You are an idiot

4- Yes they have. But you’re still an idiot

9. Cuddles

Cuddles

dozu is now talking to himself.

dozu888 likes this.
  10. agreed:)

#10     Apr 2, 2020