The bottom of the dollar: case for and against

Discussion in 'Forex' started by riskfreetrading, Oct 25, 2009.

1. sosueme

sosueme

Hi there RFT

You seemed to have surprised yourself by shorting the previous high on a decaying price.

good on you.

sosueme

#11     Oct 26, 2009
  2. EUR/USD is now at 1.48ish, down from the top of 1.5060 which was nailed on this thread in real-time.

I added early in the morning today some more. Have 80 pips on this new one, and 250 pips on the first one.

Maybe time to take some profits. I will assess and decide.

Only thing a man should trust as market expertise are real-time market trades like it was done here on this thread.

:p

#12     Oct 27, 2009
  3. What's a Gartley?

#13     Oct 27, 2009
  4. EUR/USD is now below 1.47. I think it is time to take some profits. Position shows 350 PIPS profits in three days only. Not bad at all. Not bad. Also did not see a drawdown because the entry was at top.

#14     Oct 28, 2009
  5. We got it now man, you sold at the top!

This was your first big trade, right?

Congratulation, most excellent trade....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#15     Oct 28, 2009
  6. That.

#16     Oct 28, 2009
  7. There's also a very significant harmonic pattern on Dollar-yenski. Look for a big sell off in the yen.

#17     Oct 28, 2009
  8. i've already made my case for the USD, i've been expecting the 75 area and usd to bottom around that area since July....

please go here: www.mybullmarket.org ... if you have trouble finding them just use the label on your left sidebar that says US Dollar

#18     Oct 31, 2009
  9. #19     Oct 31, 2009
  10. He's a middle aged grey haired -n- bearded gentleman who puts out a letter each morning called the Gartley Letter - - sometimes he makes appearances on CNBC.

:D

#20     Nov 21, 2009