The bottom is in...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#11     Aug 27, 2010
  2. Oh no you caught me! Hehe. This is what I dont understand about this board. If you make a call then you have to be right. Who cares if I am wrong or right...I am not trying to get people to send me their money like some aliases try all the time on here.

#12     Aug 27, 2010
  3. One word for you retaildaytrader -CREDIBILITY.
    You make bad calls and you've got none.
    But here's what I'll do - if you can make consistently bad calls then I will set up a reverse indicator fan club for you.
    Maybe you could be the Cramer of ET?
    Just a thought...

#13     Aug 27, 2010
  4. trendy

trendy

Riskarbicus you wouldn't be talking your book now would ya?

#14     Aug 27, 2010
  5. This is why I know you guys are a bunch of fools. Why would I care about establishing any credibility on this forum? Is someone going to send me cash once I do establish the so called "ET cred"? Will they give me a job?

I guess if I made great calls all the time then someone might take notice, but I cant do that under one alias. If I had 10 different aliases and each one using a different theory making calls, then eventually I could get one to establish some credibility. Hehe just a thought on why you guys have so many aliases.

Well, I still think you guys are fools trying to gain credibility on an internet message board with aliases. I have to laugh....

#15     Aug 27, 2010
  6. jonp

jonp

I like this call, it looks like the market just broke away from the lows, who knows how high this can go with all of the end of month numbers coming out. http://biz.yahoo.com/c/ec/201035.html

Huge volume at the days lows to push the 50 above the 100 and 200, and then the 100 crossing the 200. 3 min chart.

Looks like with expectations already so low, and this strength in the market, the squeeze will continue as more half decent numbers come out.

W formation breakout. I say the spy will rally to print 109's at one point before the end of next week.

#16     Aug 28, 2010
  7. Mav88

Mav88

drinking, humping, and random bottom calling- the pinnacle of existence

#17     Aug 28, 2010
  8. we are nowhere near the bottom. We are nowhere near the bottom of anything yet, the bear is just warming up.....

#18     Aug 28, 2010
  9. jonp

jonp

Mav and ambient, at least we give a reason for our short term bullishness. Don't be sour that you're still holding shorts at spy 104.40. Maybe you'll be able to cover in a month for a small profit. After all the bad news that came out the last ten days the bears couldn't even crack 1040. Its people like you though that will cause the market to go higher as you will be the last ones squeezed out of your positions at 108.

Okay really though what is your case for thinking that the market will go lower at this point in time? Where do you see the spy closing on friday sep 3rd?

#19     Aug 28, 2010
  10. gobar

gobar

6 months ago everyone was calling top (including me :D ) now et is full of bottom callers

:confused: :eek:

#20     Aug 28, 2010