The bottom is in for Silver

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by sirmagic, May 11, 2011.

1. sirmagic

sirmagic

Thats it, I think we move up from here at least short term if not longer. In 3 months, you will be looking back and wondering why you didnt get long the silvery metal.

2. cvds16

cvds16

you do know how it ended the last time we saw 50 ?
    Anything can happen ...

3. sirmagic

sirmagic

I have access to the same charts and systems as everyone else. I feel right now is a good time to get long. Time now is 3:46pm for the record so its not the end of the trading day.

4. wow a very credible just-registered-a-few-seconds-ago source, backing her arguments with solid rationale. i am impressed.

5. sirmagic

sirmagic

There have been many people who seem to have thousands of messages, but that doesnt mean they make good solid calls. Before berating me, lets see if this call is true and price rises tommorow.

6. Is this "call" based on SLV?

7. Hey look another long opinion on silver. I think this belongs on seeking alpha with the 10,000 other 'this is where it is going' opinion posts.

SLV moves on trading volume - not supply and demand (currently).
    SLV has traded 72 times the value of all physical silver this year. Supply and demand are of physical silver haven't changed much.

Calling bottoms and tops on something like this is more or less saying you understand the aggregate psychology of everyone trading SLV and hence what they do two to three months from now. I would rethink this.

8. sirmagic

sirmagic

Silver moves when I say its time. Its that time folks. You should have been long right before that bell. There will be many who make after the fact calls and say they called it, but the true caller is me. Im calling it and letting you know. I will tell you when its time to get out too and get short.

9. well, silver is down 8% in pre market.

10. cvds16

cvds16

I'd like to repeat myself: 'anything can happen' :D
    that's the reason I don't go overnight aymore with anything and as an option trader in the past was always deltahedged to the last 50 delta's and either long gamma or only very very slightly short gamma if I got compensated enough in my theta.

#10     May 12, 2011