the books written(?) by "jack hershey"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Atlantic, Jan 2, 2007.

1. elbow

elbow

so nikhoi, you are saying the 90 minute chart should give the same signal as the 1 min chart? my studies show that the 1, 2 , 5, min = chart of choice. thank you

#81     Jan 14, 2007
  2. elbow

elbow

but then again, 95% who use the longer and shorter ones are losers. So is there anyone here who really knows? Not likely. a 5% chance......:cool:

#82     Jan 14, 2007
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

5m is the king of time frame for intraday trading, 30m is gold standard for daytrading. I don't think I ever said 90m should give the same signal as 1m but I said good signal should fire off at the same time, and if one guy use 90m and one guy use 1m then it is clear the 1m guy will had trade multiple times during time the 90m guy is waiting for his signal , and 1 of his entry will be the same as 90m guy but not the exit.

#83     Jan 14, 2007
  4. elbow

elbow

"king"......think about it 95% fail....how do we know the 5 min chart is it......? winners don't tell their stuff or sell their stuff.......if it is running over 90% and you can show that I will believe it otherwise i don't look at 12 bars per hr.....and don't use low percentage systems......this is not argument, just some fact some my humble opinion.

#84     Jan 14, 2007
  5. elbow

elbow

t hat is true abotu the multiple trades and one exit...would you rather look at 5 bars per day or over 400.....it is a rare bird who can pick the one turn off 1 min.....that is called the apex.....

#85     Jan 14, 2007