the books written(?) by "jack hershey"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Atlantic, Jan 2, 2007.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

#51     Jan 2, 2007
  2. It always amazes me that so few question Hershey's ridiculous claims, especially in light of his long history here and elsewhere on the internet.

But then again, Marshall Applewhite convinced his followers to commit suicide to transport their souls to a spaceship that they believed was hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(cult)

P.S. Some of the rhetoric on the Heavens Gate website (yes, it's still maintained as it was... see link in article) seems eerily familiar LOL.

#52     Jan 2, 2007
  3. zdreg

zdreg

just ignore the discussion if you think it is pointless.

#53     Jan 2, 2007
  4. Tums

Tums

discussion is good.
    that's how you get to understand each other. (even if you don't agree the other's point of view).

many of Hershey's detractors eventually became converts. Gerry might just become one if he tries hard enough.

#54     Jan 2, 2007
  5. Atlantic

Atlantic

yeah - are you trying to be funny? anyone believing his shit is by nature unable to be a trader since that job requires a brain and the ability to think for yourself.

#55     Jan 2, 2007
  6. Atlantic

Atlantic

i do.

#56     Jan 2, 2007
  7. Atlantic

Atlantic

as i stated long ago - if somebody claims to have found THE method for making money by trading and tells that anybody can learn that method AND most of all - wants to spread his knowledge to help people - then what would be the most logical thing to do? write a book about all that and give it away.

and what if that person says he started trading 50 years ago - was profitable from the start - i ask myself what happened in all those many years? he could have written that book 40 years ago - where is that damn book??

the way this clown behaves you could think soros, buffet and gates together are all little poor idiots compared to him.

of course those who want to believe what he pukes will do so whatever happens. it's the same shit like with those people who believe in something they call "god" - whatever bad happens to them - they keep believing - since they are too lazy to activate their own brain.

#57     Jan 2, 2007
  8. elbow

elbow

I think Jack Hershey is very brilliant. Mr. Marcus is very brilliant. Both are always villified on these forums. I know the answers you need also, but not giving or selling. Only playing the fun game. I earned it I am keeping it. Spend a few years of working very hard and you might get to the next level. Most don't.

#58     Jan 2, 2007
  9. bighog

bighog Guest

Hard work is no guarantee of success either. Some make it some do not. Thats true for any profession. if you do not have the right ingredients, baking that cake will always be a flop.

NO GURU is going to make anyone a success.

#59     Jan 2, 2007
  10. elbow

elbow

Correct.......but no hard work in this business.....join the 98% losing club........you worked for yours bighog and you earned it....and it took years......

#60     Jan 2, 2007