the books written(?) by "jack hershey"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Atlantic, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Tums

Tums

I guess you haven't been reading Spydertrader's journals. ;-)

Spydertrader's Jack Hershey Equities Trading Journal
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38777

Spydertrader's Jack Hershey Equities Trading Journal II
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56555&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

Spydertrader's Jack Hershey Equities Trading Journal III
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83605

Spydertrader's Jack Hershey Futures Trading Journal
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=83604

disclaimer: I have not met, nor am I associated with Hershey or Spydertrader. I am not a practitioner of the Hershey methods, and not making recommendation or advice towards these methods.

#41     Jan 2, 2007
  2. I second that.

I just found something useful about other topics by Jack and I've been in the market long enough to know I can still learn something useful from someone I don't understand as a whole.

Mark

#42     Jan 2, 2007
  3. Atlantic

Atlantic

well - not really - but the books are just one piece of the story.

the core nonsense is still the 3x h/l thing.

nobody obviously has seen or done this himself - nobody - it's a myth.

and the funny thing is that everytime jh tried to demonstrate anything similar - or probably tried to demonstrate that he can make money at all as a trader he failed- several cases are evident.

ask ChickenLittle or reiehaxm.

#43     Jan 2, 2007
  4. Just out of curiosity gerry, how are you soooo sure about your adamant assertion?

#44     Jan 2, 2007
  5. I heard Jack was approached by the Good Year blimp people and offered a lucrative contract as an alternative source of hot air

#45     Jan 2, 2007
  6. Atlantic

Atlantic

7. Atlantic

Atlantic

so YOU do it every day?

#47     Jan 2, 2007

8. Watch the name calling. I am sure you would not want to change you handle again do you??? What would it be? Trader28SuperLite.

#48     Jan 2, 2007
  9. My next handle was going to be IcantbelieveitsnotTrader28... got big laughs in my thread

But I like yours better.... notrade

#49     Jan 2, 2007
  10. Thanks for the quote from 2003 and I'll talk about something that Chickenlittle quoted from that 2003 quote.

By the way, if you have never had anything professionally printed (I have and it took several years to complete before presenting the material to a professional printer) you can interpret Jack's following quote several ways...

Here's how I interpret the above that's being said by a 70 year old man (Jack).

Jack has his stuff professionally printed and bounded without costing a lot of money for each copy.

One of the printers made 400k copies in 4 months at $4.50 a copy.

Actually, if its a good professional printer, that's a job that should have easily be done in a few weeks.

I seems to me that Jack mention it (advertising intentionally or not) and that it could have something to with him being banned or contributed to someone complaining that he's advertising.

However, I didn't see that post as him stating he sold 400k copies.

At 400k copies at $4.50 per copy to make...

That's a lot of money to put up front and he must had intentions on selling the bounded books/manuals or the printer is a long time friend and didn't ask for a down payment to begin the printing process.

However, ChickenLittle seem to be concerned that it has taken Jack 3 1/2 years to have 4 books published.

Heck, I just read a book on photography that took the author 8 years to complete.

Gerry, how old are you and is it worth your time to be concerned about a 70 year old man?

On that note...I must conclude my own participation in this thread because it's a waste of my time too.

Nothing useful from this thread.

Happy Holiday's All.

Mark

#50     Jan 2, 2007