the books written(?) by "jack hershey"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Atlantic, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Atlantic

Atlantic

you know - what bugs serious people like me is when some smartass comes up with extraordinary claims and not only is unable to prove anything but instead attacks anyone who dares to utter the slightest doubt.

the other thing is that he constantly destroys other peoples threads with his massive nonsense - and although he got banned and warned several times he is allowed to be back again - just because baron loves him for creating lots of traffic obviously.

actually i'm really not so concerned about new traders - the more the better - the less they know - the better.

#31     Jan 2, 2007
  2. Atlantic

Atlantic

i think jh has bragged often enough about how many of his books were sold.

#32     Jan 2, 2007

3. You with your fantasies again. :D :D :D

#33     Jan 2, 2007

4. I learn fast and thanks to your method, soon $$$$ will be coming my way. :D :D :D

Btw. a sentence ends with a period genius.

#34     Jan 2, 2007
  5. Actually, you are the thread starter and you did ask me to name one specific example where I learned something from Jack Hershey.

Therefore, it is the topic because you made it the topic by asking me that question.

The issue isn't about whether the info is discussed a million times or not by others nor how long its been discussed.

The issue is that I am at a current phase in my trading where his comments about volatility compression caused me to do further research into what others had to say.

In other words, someone else could have said the exact same thing at the exact same time I was searching for something to help with a particular aspect of Volatility Analysis...

They didn't and Jack did.

In addition, others have done their research and posted links in the past to the info that you seek or continue to argue about...

Some books do exist, some manuals do exist and some articles do exist.

The real question...are there 30 books?

I've NEVER seen anywhere where he said he written 30 technical analysis books nor mention any other book being on a bestsellers list.

If he said that...please find the quote and post it.

However, I have a strong feeling you could care less by how many books he has written even if someone decides to post the link for you to one book.

The real issue is reflected in your most recent comments.

You think he's a smartass, extraordianary claims and interrupts other threads.

Also, correct if I'm wrong, didn't he get banned for advertising or promotion and for saying something bad to a moderator?

Thus, he didn't get banned for thread interruptions nor for not being able to verified his own trading ability.

Therefore, like others that got banned and returned...the reason why they have not been banned again was because they have not broken the rules again that pssst off Baron.

Simply, if Jack starts advertising again...I'm sure Baron wouldn't hesitate to warn him or ban him again if he gets a complaint about such.

I know this sounds off topic but you (not me) are now changing the direction of this thread but at least its going in the direction of its true purpose.

Moderators...

Chit Chat forum dungeon please because this thread should have never been posted in the Educational Resources section.

Mark

#35     Jan 2, 2007
  6. Tums

Tums

gerry: you are losing credibility real fast.
    you are waging a war with a personal agenda. You are being manipulative. What is your problem? Did you get jilled over the holiday?

I have never read Hershey claimed to have 30 bestselling books.
    He did say he has many publications to his name. (a publication includes books, articles, research paper, etc.)

#36     Jan 2, 2007
  7. Atlantic

Atlantic

no war...

don't worry about other peples credibility.

fine - maybe not 30 BESTselling ones - i would be highly astonished if there were even 5.

he talked OFTEN enough about more than 30 BOOKS. you go back and reread if you like.

#37     Jan 2, 2007
  8. You said that months ago notrade

and as for my sentences not ending with a period, well you know how to keep an idiot in suspense don't you

#38     Jan 2, 2007
  9. Atlantic

Atlantic

didi i claim that we talk about TA-books?

#39     Jan 2, 2007
  10. By the way, I apologize because that particular quote was aimed at commentary by you (30 books on bestseller list) and to zdreg (30 books on Technical Analysis).

The question to either one...

Why make up something that Jack didn't say???

Why not just debate about something he actually did say and quote it like crazy???

Mark

#40     Jan 2, 2007