The blame game

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 16, 2006.

1. and it still wasn't enough. Give me a democrat to vote for and I'll vote for him but Al Gore and John Kerry are not the answer.

#21     Jul 16, 2006
  2. Yep, Gore needed one more vote in the Supreme Court.

Yeah but he would have to be a pro-life, anti-gay, pro-religion, pro-free-trade, anti-union, anti-Universal Healthcare, pro-corporate demcorat, right? In other words you will vote for a democrat if he is more conservative than Pat Buchanan.

Besides the republican smear machine will swiftboat any democratic candidate and people like you will use any excuse to blindly vote for the candidate offering a tax cut, nothing else will matter.

#22     Jul 16, 2006
  3. Why ask "right?" when you answer for him in your next sentence?

That's right, dddooo, you have no chance at all, your cause is hopeless, don't even bother voting, it won't do you any good at all. :D

#23     Jul 16, 2006
  4. LOL, I am in NJ so my vote will most likely not matter. Besides I will not necessarily vote democratic, give me a good republican who supports abortions and gay marriages, unions and minimum wage increases, universal healthcare and elemination of the tax cuts for the rich and I will not hesitate to cast my vote for this republican. :D

#24     Jul 16, 2006
  5. I don't know if that would do any good, dddooo, because the lib smear machine will Rather/NY Times/CBSercise any republican candidate and people like you will use any excuse to blindly vote for the candidate offering support for gay marriage, nothing else will matter. :D

#25     Jul 16, 2006
  6. LOL

#26     Jul 16, 2006
  7. bsmeter

bsmeter

After 10 years, I doubt the world will give a shit on what Americans do or think. The center of the global economy is already moving to Asia, no wonder Americans already have their panties in a bunch about increased Chinese military spending.

As for Global warming, after a few more Hurricanes bigger than Katrina you're dumb population will start figuring out that they need to throw out the irrational and illiterate Bible thumping politicians and elect sane rational people who actually belive in science.

#27     Jul 16, 2006
  8. bsmeter

bsmeter

It's not Iran who is the problem. All the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi. Osama is Saudi. The global funding for fundamentalist Islam which breeds terrorist ideology comes from the Saudis. It's the Saudis who are the biggest problem. The sooner you get your head out of your ass and realize that and start doing something about it by removing protection for the evil Saudi terrorist financiers, the sooner all the terrorist funding will be stopped and things can get back to normal.

#28     Jul 16, 2006
  9. And whose lips do we kiss? :mad:

[​IMG]

#29     Jul 16, 2006
  10. Er...its "your" dumb population. You're means "you are".

#30     Jul 17, 2006