The blame game

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 16, 2006.

1. If you're looking for the root of the problem you need to go back decades and multiple administrations, both Republican and Democrat. You're simpley part of the hate Bush crowd that offers no solutions. If we Democrats(yes I am one) want to win back some authority, we need to put up something other than nitwits like the last two clowns that ran on our ticket. The simple fact that we couldn't find a person that could beat Bush in 2004, after all of his failings, tells the tale of a party run amuck with radical left loones at the helm.

#11     Jul 16, 2006
  2. bsmeter

bsmeter

You still did'nt get the point?

We agree that the Chinese, Russian, French interfere with the internal affairs of other nations. Correct?

We also agree that the Americans interfer with the internal affairs of other nations. Correct?

Now try reading this real slow so you can comprehend.

The Chinese, Russian and French do NOT go about telling how other nations should behave and they do not publish b.s. reports high lighting other nations actions on "human rights" and "democracy" and other b.s. metrics.

However, Americans not only fuck with the internal affairs of other nations, they then turn around and publish lenghty reports on how other nations should behave.

Do you see the difference now? if not try reading everything slowly.

#12     Jul 16, 2006
  3. bsmeter

bsmeter

Have there been any public elevated alerts lately? Compare the elevated alerts in the months prior to the election along with number of fear mongering articles in the press. Compare these numbers with numbers after the election. I'm sure the fact that the average American was scared shit less in the months before the election and could'nt think straight ( the average American can't think straight even under normal circumstances) had nothing to do with Bush's win. Add to the above the multiple voting irregularities in yet another closely contested key state.

#13     Jul 16, 2006
  4. By 2004 alerts meant nothing as they do now and I don't subscribe to the election conspiracy theories. The fact of the matter is, a Democratic candidate of substance should have beat Bush in a landslide so a few votes here or there wouldn't have mattered. Same goes for Gore in 2000. That nitwit comes in on the heals of the most popular Dem. administration in recent history, and he's too fucking stupid to let Clinton stump for him.

#14     Jul 16, 2006
  5. Finally, a voice of reason from the opposition.

I fear, however, that he is of the minority in his own party, which has indeed been hijacked by the moonbats.

#15     Jul 16, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

You believe Europe's kosher with the Third Word's environmental policies? Whatever.

And of course Iran doesn't "tell" Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic rebels throughout Africa and Asia how to behave.

#16     Jul 16, 2006
  7. Have you forgotten about the world's temper tantrum over the US not joining the International Crimes Court or preaching to us about the Kyoto Treaty and global warming?

Doesn't that count professor?

#17     Jul 16, 2006
  8. Bingo!

#18     Jul 16, 2006
  9. I agree with this post too. Dems should have crushed Bush. Poor choice of candidates last two times.

#19     Jul 16, 2006
  10. Gore did get more votes, you know.

#20     Jul 16, 2006