The Black Miami Terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Jun 24, 2006.

1. You've got to agree that this so-called "victim" (pattersb) is as stupid, ignorant, opinionated and biased as they come though. He's yet to make a valid argument, participate in a serious discussion, provide an interesting link or simply explain his POV, all his posts have so far been meaningless, angry, baseless and useless rightwing rants.

#31     Jun 26, 2006
  2. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Coming from the author of the thread, "Red States Are Uneducated and Dumb". Why don't you review that thread. I clearly SCHOOLED you.

I'll review.

Point 1#: Most of the so-called red states have historically voted
    democrat. Were they always "dumb", or did they suddenly become "dumb"?

Buddy, don't kid yourself. Your reasoning ability could fit in a thimble. I've read a number of your posts, and they are filled with too many holes to bother to respond to.

As for the ZZZZZZZZZ, I get extremely agigated when the word "RACIST" is thrown around.

I'll ask YOU, was my post "Racist", and was I wrong to get upset by the accusation.

(Perhaps a little too upset.... Again, I vow not to answer any of zzzzzzzzz posts in the future... Life's too short)

#32     Jun 26, 2006
  3. I believe I answered you in that thread, yes they were always less educated and today republicans are way better at using their ignorance and stupidity to make them vote against their own interests. It may change in the future as it may have been different in the past but it does not change today's facts. I also mentioned that the des lost the south over civil rights - not exactly a noble and honorable reason to be proud of.

I tend to agree with you on the merits of this specific discussion but your ability to argue your case is severely lacking, nobody besides you cat gives a damn about your personal opinion unless you can back it up with facts, research or at least a very solid explanation and analysis. That these guys were all blacks and all muslims happens to be a fact, that red states are less educated than blue states is also a statistical fact btw.

#33     Jun 26, 2006
  4. You are letting him off easy, this comment is racist:

"blacks are "are uniquely susceptible to Islamoafacist indocrination."

#34     Jun 26, 2006
  5. pattersb

pattersb Guest

As if you are the arbiter of what is and what is not racist. God you pompous, arrogrant bastard. Man, I don't find it worthwhile to engaging in a "serious discussion" on a public chit-chat message board with the likes of these types;

Good Try Jackass, (Simple trick, parse my words out of context ... I spit on you)

Full Quote:

At first glance, the title of thread did strike me as race-baiting.

But the fact is, many Blacks, african-americans, are uniquely susceptible to Islamoafacist indocrination. Many have been fed a steady-stream of anti-american thought, anti-white-america that is.

This might become a threat, but blacks in america are overwhelmingly christian. Law-abiding blacks would stomp them out quickly. Hopefully anyway.

#35     Jun 26, 2006
  6. "Again, I vow not to answer any of zzzzzzzzz posts in the future... Life's too short"

You are a real man of your word, ain't cha....

LOL...

Oh man, too funny....

Looks like life just got shorter...

:D :D :D

#36     Jun 26, 2006
  7. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Frankly, I don't feel it necessary to construct an elaborate, comprehensive discussion with you on a chit-chat message board. It's not worth my time. I'm not at all interested in changing your opinion on anything.

Again, to quote you: "that red states are less educated than blue states is also a statistical fact btw"

MAYBE TODAY.... WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FALL OF 2006 IF ALL YOUR SO-CALLED "RED-STATES" TURN "BLUE".

Do, you now understand why I don't devote more time to explaining things to you?

Over and out. Life's too short.

#37     Jun 26, 2006
  8. pattersb

pattersb Guest

I'm certainly not going to let your accusation or your post with an incomplete quote of mine stand without defending myself.

Done, and Done.

#38     Jun 26, 2006
  9. So in other words, my post is more than a rightwing rant?
    No it is not, just because I happen to agree with you on an issue does not mean you made your case.

Frankly, I don't feel it necessary to construct an elaborate, comprehensive discussion with you on a chit-chat message board.
    That's been duly noted, I wonder why you bother posting then, you may prefer to discuss your opinions with your cat, it cares.

MAYBE TODAY.... WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FALL OF 2006 IF ALL YOUR SO-CALLED "RED-STATES" TURN "BLUE".
    Then the statistics I provided in that thread will become invalid. But it's valid today.

Life's too short.
    Indeed.

#39     Jun 26, 2006
  10. "...Done, and Done."

Sure you are....

#40     Jun 26, 2006