The Black Miami Terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Uhhh, look at the title of the thread dimwit....

#11     Jun 24, 2006
  2. bronks

bronks

Were any of your idiots from Miami or Black, Dumbass?

#12     Jun 24, 2006
  3. Hey harelip brain....I don't have any idiots....that idiot group belongs to the violent supremacist thinkers....white supremacists, black supremacists, Muslim supremacists, Christian supremacists, Jewish supremacists, etc....

#13     Jun 24, 2006
  4. bronks

bronks

You bought'em up so that makes them yours.

Fromunda breath.

#14     Jun 24, 2006
  5. Uhhh, the title, Doh! the title...amoeba brain...

#15     Jun 24, 2006
  6. bronks

bronks

I already reffered to that zitface.

#16     Jun 24, 2006
  7. Hey protozoic dick...the title...Doh!...the title....

#17     Jun 24, 2006
  8. bronks

bronks

I know. Seems my posts had more to do with the title than yours, you anal protrusion.

#18     Jun 24, 2006
  9. The title says it all, dickless....

#19     Jun 24, 2006
  10. lol.. hey coinzy, great to see you around here again! I'll have to do a search and post with some of your more hilarious howlers from your past incarnations (there were some great ones when you were skalpz too). So did you ever find anyone to give you the million dollars you were looking for based on your paper trading results?

I'm surprised you would engage me on your 50th post (in what, 6 days? Zzzz look out!!!), since I owned you so badly when you were coinz, then skalpz (btw... what was your last incarnation - wasn't there one after skalpz that lasted about 5 days before they banned your ass again?).

Maybe we should have a pool for predicting how long dRaWdOwN lasts before getting banned!

#20     Jun 24, 2006