The Billion $$$ Quest 2007

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Ripley, Nov 11, 2006.

1. #51     Nov 13, 2006
  2. rzepe93

rzepe93

Come on how can anyone encourage these types of posts. Yeah the energy is there but the expectations are unrealistic. Considering he's saying he's going to be the next Soros or Buffett. Give me a break but this type of attitude will be destructive in the end. Trading is a business that requires patience and discipline and from what I've read this poster is lacking in both categories. Now maybe things have changed and his next post he will be advertising the new hedge fund he opened but right now until I see some actual process taken i'm a seller.

#52     Nov 13, 2006
  3. #53     Nov 13, 2006
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Get your emotions in check and you will have a better chance at acheive your goal. Good luck.

#54     Nov 13, 2006
  5. volente_00

volente_00

So is your first trade going to be a 100 lot in ES ?

Until you first focus on making good trades instead of dollar amounts, you will just be spinning your wheels.

#55     Nov 13, 2006
  6. Are you fucking kidding me? You, my Friend, are the reason why I haven't worked in 5 years. Don't forget to use leverage :D

#56     Nov 13, 2006
  7. rzepe93

rzepe93

Something tells me taking the opposite side of all his trades might reap someone a decent 50k bonus on the year. Still hilarious now i'm happy more people are recognizing how sad this really is.

#57     Nov 13, 2006
  8. Last time I checked, Buffett had 42 billion, and Soros had 12 billion. That's a combined 54 billion. I think I am better than both of them combined. But, that's besides the point. Don't judge me without knowing my complete story/qualifications. Let the results be your judge. I am just going for just a small $1 billion. Stay TUNED...

#58     Nov 13, 2006
  9. rzepe93

rzepe93

considering your past two set backs i'll be sure to vote you in to the trader hall of fame next month. i'll hold off in november and cast my vote for December.

#59     Nov 13, 2006
  10. This thread is getting out of control. I'll be back at it and start posting on it again when I have some results/numbers to post.

Thanks for reading & BYE :cool:

#60     Nov 13, 2006