The Billion $$$ Quest 2007

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Ripley, Nov 11, 2006.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

look like you got it; the "BE" step. :)

#31     Nov 13, 2006
  2. What book you're reading? I need that book. :D

#32     Nov 13, 2006
  3. Smarter? Not if you think you can actually turn 50K into a billion.
    Harder working? Means nothing!
    Able? Big deal!
    "I just need some right breaks". Last words of every gambler.

#33     Nov 13, 2006
  4. Maybe he tooks this course:

Hedge Fund Course

JJ

#34     Nov 13, 2006
  5. Actually since trading is primarily psychological and getting your mind right, there's nothing to say he can't do very well, especailly if he's layed the ground work:

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind

JJ

#35     Nov 13, 2006
  6. JJ your one of the smartest and down to earth people on here . and no im not being sarcastic. phil

"Actually since trading is primarily psychological and getting your mind right, there's nothing to say he can't do very well, especailly if he's layed the ground work: "

#36     Nov 13, 2006
  7. Is maroon your favorite color?

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/Bugs/Bugs34.wav

#37     Nov 13, 2006
  8. Doing very well and turning 50K into a billion are two entirely different things. Would you consider doubling your account every single month doing well? 50K month one doubled equals 102.4 million in month 12. That's 10% of the billion dollar goal with phenomenal results. Please!

#38     Nov 13, 2006
  9. Sorry.. I wasn't very clear. I am not looking to turn 50K into a billion dollar in a year. But, it is my GOAL to be a BILLIONAIRE trader and I am going to be starting on that goal in 2007.

It may take 3 years, maybe 6? or more.. or maybe even 30 years. But, I know my DESTINATION.

#39     Nov 13, 2006
  10. No Cap, I don't think he make a billion dollars in a year. But he can double what he has if he really works at it ...

... and then the can double that again.

And while 200K sure ain't a Billion, it's pretty darn good in my book.

BTW, the Billion $$$ is just a way of telling himself that the sky is the limit, depending on one's innate talents and skills in this world, there really aren't very many limits (other than those imposed by others) to what one can do ...

Regards,

JJ

#40     Nov 13, 2006