The Billion $$$ Quest 2007

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Ripley, Nov 11, 2006.

1. #21     Nov 12, 2006
  2. You know.. I was mocking your vendor ways. But, then I realized you had a point and I bought one of your courses, and VOOHAA.. I found the Way. All I wanted was a millionaire mentor to tell me that it IS POSSIBLE and SHOW me the WAY all along.

While reading each and every single word you wrote on this forum and at your website, I came to the conslusion that your success as a Winning Trader started on the inside. You carried yourself as a winner and thus, you ended up as a great trader. Winning in Life and Winning at Trading both starts from the inside. I also came to the conclusion that I need to project myself as a winner if I am ever to be able to write books, and sell courses etc. I want to be able to write the book: "How I made a Billion dollars last Year". I know the name is a bit cliche, but I want to dedicate my first book to my other mentor.

Thank you Austin P, you changed my life and made me a winner. I am a winner, thanks to my mentor.

Now, I TOO CAN TEACH you to be BILLIONAIRE trader like me if you buy my "Billionaire Trader Mentor Workshop". Its not out yet, it is still in the works. But, don't let that deter ya.. It is going to be SOLD OUT even before it comes out. But, you can pre-order it now my PayPaling $599.99 to me right now. Use my email in the profile. Plus, for a small fee of $99.99, you can get an limited edition autographed version + a free display case will be included with your autographed version.

#22     Nov 12, 2006

3. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74212&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

I take it alot must have happened in the 3 months since you started that thread.

Just a thought.....instead of possibly wasting $50,000 dollars trying to give it another go, why not take $10,000 to a prop firm and give that a try. That way if you lose the 10 g's, you will still have $40,000 left to invest or to start another business venture.

#23     Nov 12, 2006
  4. I already tried the prop route. I just can't trade STOCKS. And, futures props are nowhere near.

My middle name is "make-it-Happen" and in 3 months, a LOT of things tend to happen in my life. What makes you think I am going to fail? I was BREAK EVEN at the very end. In 2 short years, I was AT BREAK EVEN. Going at it alone, that's faster progression than most people and I want to thank my SCHOOLING as well as my GREAT work ethic for that.

If Hedge Fund managers can accumulate $1 billion per year, then NOTHING is STOPPING ME from doing the same. I am SMARTER, harder WORKING, and just as ABLE. I just need some right breaks.

#24     Nov 12, 2006
  5. Ripley,

You won't make any money until you have a proven strategy. Until then you're just throwing away your money.

I've read 50 of your posts and not one of them has ever discussed an actual methodology.

It's all "I made a trade because the market looked like it had sold off too much" or "I got short because it looked toppy.

I can't believe your parents gave you 50K because your good looking.

Runningbear

#25     Nov 13, 2006
  6. Glen Quagmire;
    "Hey, dont look at me like that. Fat chicks need lovin too. They just gotta pay."

:D

#26     Nov 13, 2006
  7. Hey Rip,

Glad to see you're back at it.

Steve46 and scriabinop23 gave you some excellent advice, I honestly hope you pause in your rush to making billions to take it in.

The thing is, with that grubstake you could conceivably do 100% or more on annual basis with a solid methodology, even more if you had a definable edge with which to exploit your trading opportunities.

But I don't know if you put in the work to get one, they're hard to come by and they definitely don't come easy.

However, it works out, Steve46 and scriabinop23 gave you some excellent advice, I honestly hope you pause in your rush to making billions to take it in.

It bears repeating.

Best Regards,

JJ

#27     Nov 13, 2006
  8. AK100

AK100

Why the hell do you or anyone else for that matter want a billion $.

Why are you all so greedy, what good will all that money do you?

You have more chance of flying than making your pathetic goal.

#28     Nov 13, 2006
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Why not?

I can think of a lot of things.

Totally agree!!!

#29     Nov 13, 2006
  10. <i>"Now, I TOO CAN TEACH you to be BILLIONAIRE trader like me if you buy my "Billionaire Trader Mentor Workshop". Its not out yet, it is still in the works. But, don't let that deter ya.. It is going to be SOLD OUT even before it comes out. But, you can pre-order it now my PayPaling $599.99 to me right now. Use my email in the profile. Plus, for a small fee of $99.99, you can get an limited edition autographed version + a free display case will be included with your autographed version."</i>

Sure Ripster, I'll buy your book. Why the limited-time offer? How can anyone sell out a recorded package... did you get a crappy deal at the printers? Run out of capital to have them produced?

Is it remotely possible you are merely bored with life, a bit frustrated with the markets and enjoy stirring the pot in this forum? In either event, it's always amusing to read your posts. Very intelligent writing, and it's obvious you thoroughly enjoy the mental jousts.

Best of luck on your quest! Glad to see you've been reborn :cool:

#30     Nov 13, 2006