The Billion $$$ Quest 2007

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Ripley, Nov 11, 2006.

1. LOL :D :D :D

Thanks for the mid-session chuckles.

JJ

#91     Feb 1, 2007
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

hurry up, get one of these, it could be just what you're looking for

[​IMG]

#92     Feb 1, 2007
  3. JB3

JB3

Does this crap remind anyone of the Saturday Night Live skit where the guy pulls out a mirror and says to himself, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me."

:D

Like I said before, put the mirror down and go get a job. You just wasting your time doing all this mental mumbo jumbo self discovery BS.

#93     Feb 1, 2007
  4. rzepe93

rzepe93

No but seriously haven't you seen his actual journal where he posts his ideas and trades. Do a search it's called
    "Blow Out Journal 4" Check it out.

#94     Feb 1, 2007
  5. buylo

buylo

A little bit like Stuart Smally, yes.......but to me he sounds a little like coolweb, no?

#95     Feb 1, 2007
  6. Haha, Coolweb. I remember dat guy, so many delusion of granduer. He always say use penny stop cuase he "master of price action". Then he blew up and leave ET. He was major tool :)

-Harry

#96     Feb 1, 2007
  7. Yeah, he comes across with delusions which border on asylum quality, does nothing but rant and rave about what a great trader he is, and then tells everyone about how much work he's done reading every book on trading that exists.

LOL, this guy is gunning for Hall of Fame quality loser.
    Here's a clue Ripley make your money by writing another book, I'm sure it'll sell like wildfire! ... but leave the trading to the traders.

Good tr- er, uh, book writing,

JJ

#97     Feb 1, 2007