The bill has passed in Wisconsin: Collective Bargaining is Dead for Public Employees

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

In order to pre-empt the millions of dollars in damage these angry violent liberals will inevitably cause they should go outside with a megaphone saying that the liberals have 10 minutes to disperse, and then start shooting any liberals who remain with bean bag guns and rubber bullets. :D

#11     Mar 9, 2011
  2. Two words:

Recall election.

Bank on it.

#12     Mar 9, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, sometimes you just need a fleet of portable waterboarding vans. :)

#13     Mar 9, 2011
  4. +1
    Excellent move by conservatives. The shrill hypocritical reaction from the libturds who ran away to Illinois is icing on the cake. :p

#14     Mar 9, 2011
  5. Yeah, it's wonderful to just make shit up as you go along, until you find yourself on the other end, and the day will come where Repubs are on the other end. This is just what I've said in the past as to how we're at where we're at politically. Just keep ratcheting it up. You think the Dems will just let this slide? Next time they're in a position to do so, Repubs can expect to get jammed, and in the end the people lose more and more liberty and freedom with every little game they play. Any real American would be disgusted by this move. Disgusted, and fearful of the direction we're going.

#15     Mar 9, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its downright amazing to me how you can ignore the un-democratic action of fleeing the state to avoid voting and declare a legal act carried out by elected representatives to be disgusting. Twisted.

#16     Mar 9, 2011
  7. rc8222

rc8222

B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#17     Mar 9, 2011
  8. rc8222

rc8222

So the Republicans in Wisconsin used a procedural move to pass this bill. Hey, why not????? Wasn't it the Democrats in the U.S. Senate that used a procedural move called 'Reconciliation' to ram Obamacare down the throats of America?????

#18     Mar 9, 2011
  9. Honest Question:

Why aren't the state employees of the states without cba out in the streets demanding, in the name of "Freedom", their right to form a mob beholden to no one else but the officials they have bought and paid for?

The Bill of Rights says nothing of the forced payment of dues to unions ...

I'm afraid you've outed yourself

#19     Mar 9, 2011
  10. rc8222

rc8222

Governor Walker, You're my hero!!!!!!!!! :D

#20     Mar 9, 2011