The Biggest Secret Of Market Universe Discovered ?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by harrytrader, Mar 7, 2003.

1. I have but I never follow them for real at the moment. When I will have finished with some automations I will follow them. I know in theory that for indices with less digits it should be less precise. Same for actions so for spx/es the precision would be less than for Dow. Now it is relative to my system. I have somebody that follow the system for AXA (a french stock also quoted on NYSE) and he says that the precision is very good. As long as I didn't follow for real for at least six months I won't make affirmation. I just can say that it should work with less precision than with Dow. Now since every indices are synchronised to the milliseconds it could be possible to follow Dow and spx at the same time but I have to experiment this.

#21     Mar 10, 2003
  2. me either. i'm making it one of my missions in life to get to the bottom of what the hell haz is on about.

but, given how much time we takes to post all this stuff, you'd think that he'd begin at the beginning and make some kind of attempt to actually EXPLAIN the fundamentals of his approach. i'm not even asking for his 'secrets', just a simple explanation of just what the hell those charts, lines, notations he posts are actually meant to represent.

#22     Mar 10, 2003
  3. Don't desperate, one can experience several lifes according to the Buddhists and others so you have all your time :D

Since you ask, I copy the legends from my site (I can't give you the url you know I will be accused of promoting it :D) . I will post the guide another day: it's too long I will have to make some extracts.

scale numbers:
    - Scale 1: hourly scale
    - Scale 2: daily scale
    - Scale 3: weekly scale including current week
    - Scale 03: weekly scale excluding current week
    - Scale 4: monthly scale including current month
    - Scale 04: monthly scale excluding current month

axes:
    - horizontal axe : theorical linear time needed to reach a projection not a base (*)
    - vertical axe: price axe
    - top level captions : projections prices
    - bottom level captions : bases prices

colors meanings:

Background colors:
    - Magenta: Future
    - Green: Spot (*)

Line colors:
    - Blue: bases line
    - Light green: projections line for spot
    - Light blue: projections line for future

Captions colors:
    - Orange: local maximum
    - Light Green: local minimum

text of captions:
    - BRK: Break zone
    - TL: Potential top
    - S(+): Support / R(-): Support / Resistance belonging to a local minimum

Note: all potential BRK, TL, and S+/R- are not all indicated on the charts.

#23     Mar 10, 2003
  4. harry i think you a crank :-|

#24     Mar 10, 2003
  5. I second that...:eek:

#25     Mar 10, 2003
  6. HAHAHAH superlatifs LMAO:p

#26     Mar 10, 2003

7. chaos this guy can't even spell corectly :-|

and he's full of contradikshuns.

bad moon rising.

#27     Mar 10, 2003
  8. Sure if you want to think it we are in a democracy :D

And you, do you know what you are ? :D Don't tell it it just doesn't matter anyway because opinions about who you are supposed to be instead of what arguments you have doesn't interest me. Either you have something interesting to say either just express yourself to make some psycho-relief as therapy for you to feel more intelligent than a crank :D

#28     Mar 10, 2003
  9. prove me wrong harry. i dare you. :-|

#29     Mar 10, 2003
  10. And why not prove me wrong also that you are wrong huh ? I dare you. What stupidity you just write now haha !

#30     Mar 10, 2003