The Biggest Moochers VOTE Republican

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Nov 27, 2012.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

[​IMG]

#21     Nov 30, 2012
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

The demo is 50+, I guess that includes those over 65 (math) plus the people who want it to continue the program in it's current form (which the GOP politicians promise)

Go away moron, go unskew some other numbers you don't like.

#22     Nov 30, 2012
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

A major contributor of idiocy, do you want me to make a list of his predictions and election prognosis? I guess not.

#23     Nov 30, 2012
  4. Ha, so they don't know if a single person was over the age of 65 do they? Bullshit numbers.

Who doens't want it continued? I have been paying into the system for decades, why the fuck would I want it discontinued?

God you are an idiot.

#24     Nov 30, 2012
  5. Just answer this simple question.

1. How many of those polled were 65+?

#25     Nov 30, 2012
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Did you even bother to click on the exit polls link?

""while Romney trounced the president in the 65-and-older demographic, 56-44.""

So Romney trounced Obama among the biggest moochers the country has ever seen, what a fucking surprise.

#26     Dec 6, 2012
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Hey retard, if you are getting 5 times more than you paid in then you are MOOCHING. Typical moocher, doesn't even know he is mooching while crying about others.

Typical Con.

#27     Dec 6, 2012
  8. i wont lie to you , the guy has stealth and fire & forget capabilities.:D.

#28     Dec 6, 2012
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

The federal government spends seven times as much money on people over 65 as it does on people under 19. The Republican base are the people who get the most from the federal government. Conservatives can’t think if they reject these facts - David Frum

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83679_Page4.html

#29     Dec 11, 2012
  10. I wonder where that fact came from? Anyone take guess on direct and indirect federal aid per pupil? I really doubt the number is 7 times.
    I'll have to check around...

#30     Dec 11, 2012