The Big Potus Short

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Budd Fox, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Budd Fox

Budd Fox

Is POTUS Front Running the Market ?

2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

"To the YouTuber video author..."

Ya think?!?!?

Eric and DonnJr. are ostracized from The White House grounds 11 months after the Inauguration of Stable Genius, and then suddenly bi-directional volatility POPS into the market. :wtf: We ain't heard from Eric or DonnJr since -- except for announced blurbs on FuxNewz to bolster the tweet-flap de jure.

And you wonder if somebody ain't front-running the market???? :confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

These guys are laughing all the way to the Cayman Islands bank.

The only money thRump made in the 1990s (when he was supposed to be a real estate whizz) was in cycling pump-n-dumps. "Fact."

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    ges, trendo, GRULSTMRNN and 3 others like this.
  3. It's giving me de ja vu. Remember when ELON squeezed the shorts on TSLA with a couple of hot TWEETS?

TRUMP is doing it bigger and better with U.S.A CORP and the SEC can't touch him!

The TEFLON DON!

tommcginnis and SunTrader like this.
  4. comagnum

comagnum

Trump is a cry baby trust fund clown with a stellar track record of driving every business he has been at the helm of into bankruptcy, this is why he was called the P.T. Barnum of business long before he became president. (P.T. Barnum was a circus barker).

Just before he became president he was an infomercial scammer, peddling his cons like Trump University which he was found guilty in court for fraud as he was taking office. A con with massive debts at the helm as president, you can bet his is looting everything not bolted down.

Here is our batsh!t crazy con & compulsive liar finding it amusing when he trashes the global markets. No matter what he does, his cult like followers clap while he guts everything beneficial to them to fork over to his 1%er donors.

upload_2019-8-24_9-56-29.png

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    ges, Sprout, tommcginnis and 6 others like this.
  5. Holy fuck you're right!

6. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

HobbyTrading and Sig like this.
  7. Sig

Sig

Given that the @lylec305's of the world don't know even know those concepts exist, let alone understand them, and the author is clearly aiming at them, it makes sense in its own kind of senseless way.

8. You know it all, baffling people with BS, i mean concepts. All the theory will get you nowhere. Did you short the market last friday and got your fruit of the looms bunched up after today's bounce.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  9. Sig

Sig

Crazy isn't it, how professional pilots fly airplanes and professional electrical engineers design the computer and internet you're using and professional surgeons do surgery and well we could go on and on all day about them damn learned folks who don't know nuthing but think they're so smart and how the salt of the earth uneducated are the only ones who really know anything.

I'm sitting on my boat enjoying the day, seems I've gotten myself somewhere. As have every single other person I was sitting in class with learning 'dem worthless theories and who I continue to share research with. Every single one! And what do you know but the trailer parks of America are full of anti-intellectuals like yourself complaining about how much smarter they are then all those learned folks. Money talks, bullshit walks, and there sure aren't a lot of anti-intellectuals with a lot of money walking around....strange that.

By the way, given that I'm not playing hunches but actually applying some research on some concepts which work best during high volatility, I am nothing but thrilled about the rapid reversal between Friday and today because it gave my algos a bunch of opportunities. I do detect more than a little projection on your part though. Mix that with the sour grapes and your brain must not be a very happy place to inhabit.

#10     Aug 26, 2019