The Big O is on the tube.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Dr.Greenback, Mar 10, 2007.

1. If you don't know, now you know. OSCAR CARBONI IS LEGIT!!..He's a honest guy trying to help new traders succeed..Check him out on youtube. Don't waste your time on overpriced seminars, CD's and books. He applies common sense trading methods to the markets. Forget all this nonsense of statistical edges and buying the dip garbage..Listen to a real trader who's been there. And, it's for free so what do you have to lose.

He calls trades before the market opens with buy and sell "AREAS". Paper trade him with your OWN ANALYSIS if you don't have real money. You can talk to him live or write him. However, if you want him to make money for you; then don't waste your time. Because he will be wrong but, if you are a SERIOUSLY looking to trade these markets this guy is a great "Tool" to use. I don't know how long he's going to be around so, learn from him now and save yourself some money.

2. :D

3. ok wise guy maybe I could have phrased it better but, you know what i mean.

4. ggoyal

ggoyal

look here dr. hairyback. why dont u use ur tool and get rich. then we can watch u on cnbc and regret not listening to u.

5. Thank you, I will do that. And Thank you for funding my account EVERYDAY loser!...hahahahaha.

6. ggoyal

ggoyal

well, i dont think im a loser. ur the one responding to messages at 3am in the morning. so basically you have no life. and ur an unsuccessful trader because you can't get sleep. that's one of the reasons why all these seminars aboutget rich quick come on tv in the middle of the night. for people like u. enough said

7. buylo

buylo

Trolly O'McTroller

8. [​IMG]