The Big French Challenge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CrackPipe, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I'm guessing thats what you make Maxipad do but please keep that info yourself

#71     Sep 1, 2011
  2. Garbage. Most people in UAE speak crappy broken English with accents so thick you can't understand them, and the common language is Arabic. I have a buddy who was trading there for a year, and left because of how disgusting the people were.

I see you have nothing to offer except for personal attacks, no answer to why you wouldn't go live in an Arab nation if you're such a "proud arab".... Not very proud obviously... You don't even want to live in your native civilization. But hey, I don't blame you, it's a shit hole... I'm just confused as to why you'd choose to live in Canada, given that you hate white people so passionately.

Canada is a 'colorless country'? Yes, it is: colorless as in WHITE. It's over 90% white. But who said anything about color? I was talking about race. Those are two different qualities. Sorry if that's too much for you to get your mind around. I wouldn't be so sure however, given that Canadian officials are doing things like this: " In January 2007 the mayor and municipal council of Hérouxville adopted a code of behavior prohibiting immigrants from covering their faces and praying in school. The code also prohibits the stoning of women and female genital cutting. A similar code passed in October 2008 requires new immigrants to sign a document stating that that they will learn French and respect Quebec's "shared values".

Why do you suppose he banned praying, face covering, and female genital cutting? Because lots of Canadians do those things? LOL!!

Or how about here? "59% of Quebecers say they're racist: poll"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2007/01/15/mtl-racism.html

Colorless country, you say? Colorless as in WHITE, yes... LOL!!!

You never answered- Why isn't Mr. "Proud Arab" proudly living an an arab nation? Seems a bit odd... Seems if you were so proud, you'd want to spend your life participating in your own civilization....

Where do you get that I'm "homophobe" or "islamaphobe"? I love lesbians! I'm not "islamaphobe". The sight and smell of dog shit makes me want to throw up, it's disgusting. Does that make me a "dog-shitphobe"? :D

Yes, I see the blonde hair. Like I said, their mothers and grandmother got "infidel fever". Those sluts were throwing themselves at the English and French soldiers nonstop. Every English and French soldiers from the mandates came back saying how shocked he was that the arab women were such whores. Everyone knows this- it's no big secret... That's why they have to resort to stoning women and beheading them over there- that's the lengths they have to go to to keep the women from getting nailed by every guy in sight...

#72     Sep 1, 2011
  3. I believe most of the world's modern cooking methods stem from French methods. Feeding the world is quite a big accomplishment IMO.

#73     Sep 1, 2011
  4. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

eh? where did you get that idea from?

the fact is, most of french cooking methods were stolen from the italians - who have a far superior cuisine anyway.

#74     Sep 2, 2011
    #75     Sep 2, 2011