The Big Bang, How You Got Here, & Golden Coins

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I am..., Nov 29, 2006.

1. "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it"

#21     Nov 30, 2006
  2. There is a saying you have in your world, "lost in translation". That was a good example of a fearful interpretation of a loving message.

There is a "sword" of truth that cuts easily the veils of illusion. The sword I bring is a thought process that puts reality in front of you, and illusion behind you. It distinguishes and discerns that you may be in the world, but not of the world. Here you find true peace. I would not force peace on the earth, war, or force anything. The world's peace is not true peace anyway. Neither can I force true peace upon you. I put instead a "sword" in the hands of anyone who wishes to choose true peace for themselves.

What else can that sword be but Truth? Clearly, anyone who loves an illusion more than Truth will not step into the Truth. Often it is those closest to you that represent opposition of the Truth in favor of perpetuating an illusion. Parents and siblings are no exception. These are symbols. These types of people are the one's who "know you"...and want "you" to remain as they imagine you to be: small, limited, powerless, weak, ignorant, vulnerable...and most of all: supportive of the illusions they wish to perpetuate. That is, until you realize this is not "who" you are. Neither are you a Californian, Oregonian or Washingtonian. That is not "living". Life is something else.

When you consider the pervasiveness of the illusion, it is not surprising that almost everyone around you is gripping it with fear. And their fear would reach out and grip you if it could. For many today, their "mother and father" are the fearful interpreters of my sayings. And if you love these more than the Truth, you will not have the peace that the Truth reveals. This includes your "mother" churches, and angry "father" gods. Your "children" are your pet creations, silly ideas, and perceptions about Truth. These you must abandon to have Truth. When you realize you can not even trust the sight of your own eyes, you will know what I meant by these sayings. For you will see only your "children".

Jesus

#22     Nov 30, 2006
  3. Sex is one thing, booze is another, your body is another. The physical body is equipped to handle sex, but not booze. Both are choices to become aware of. Actually, there is no choice until you become aware of the choices. Notice how you put sex and booze in the same category. Sex and drinking are events, and all events are neutral. Above all, the path I follow is guiltless. This does not mean that some paths are guilty, while others are guiltless. It means that all paths are guiltless, whereas, your world would make most paths guilty. Love allows all things, embraces all things, and in this way transcends all things.

Let's roll.

Jesus

#23     Nov 30, 2006