The Big Bang, How You Got Here, & Golden Coins

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I am..., Nov 29, 2006.

1. You're saying this isn't essentially what I taught 2000 years ago? Funny, that's what they said about my teachings back then!

Jesus

#11     Nov 30, 2006
  2. LOL!!! Holy hell, you're crazy! Considering some of your prophecies didn't come true, I should expect you to deny your mistakes on a keyboard as well.

#12     Nov 30, 2006
  3. You just made a mistake on your keyboard. :)

Jesus

#13     Nov 30, 2006
  4. Nevertheless, there can be no mistakes in all of creation.

There was not even a mistake in your decision to incarnate in this dimension. That decision was not forced upon you; neither was necessary for you to have made such a decision. So it was not a mistake, not at all.

In our last lesson, we began to explore, by way of analogy, that which has transpired that brought you into the experience of being a spark of the Divine, an aspect of the totality that brought you to the place of the soul. Then the soul condenses, and falls into what you have called your physical world. And there you find yourself, right here and right now, surely the product of the world around you, surely the product of your parents, surely the product of forces beyond your control.

Yet, the whole while, you have remained exactly as you are -- the witness, the seer, pure consciousness, the Self.

In this lesson we are going to speak specifically about this one life that you are living now.

Beloved friends, in the moment prior to your incarnation, you were in existence abiding with perfectly clear awareness within a state or quality or dimension of consciousness. It is true that even that was the result of choices made in the past. But we wish to speak in this lesson of this one incarnation.

Before we do that, take a few moments to pause and allow the body to relax with a few deep breaths. Let go of any gripping in the mind. Let the things that need to be done sit on the shelf for awhile.

When you have done that you are ready to continue...

Jesus

#14     Nov 30, 2006
  5. hcour

hcour Guest

Jesus gets into a spelling flame war. How embarrassing. You'd think He'd be above that kind of thing...

H

#15     Nov 30, 2006
  6. No, because jzlucas didn't spell anything "wrong" either.

Jesus

#16     Nov 30, 2006
  7. hcour

hcour Guest

Jesus gets into a flame war over getting into a flame war. How embarrassing. You'd think He'd be above that kind of thing.

H

#17     Nov 30, 2006

8. On the contrary, he managed to flame an entire religious establishment, and an entire government..............
    Why on earth would he be "above" that kind of thing?

Gotta beat standing in the hot sun, on some mound of sand and gravel, droning on to people who are a breath away from throwing rotten fruit and heckling.

#18     Nov 30, 2006
  9. You mean like Armageddon or something?

Jesus

#19     Nov 30, 2006
  10. Jesus, I want to be your disciple.
    But I will not give up sex or booze.
    Lets roll.

#20     Nov 30, 2006