the best way to learn forex trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by korekupinget, Jan 24, 2006.

1. NTB

NTB

Well, in the case of Skalpz, he's got it all. He's a gentleman, a scholar and a rich SOB to boot. I'm just hoping by saying nice things about him, he'll throw me a bone every now and then. Any job openings?

#71     Feb 4, 2006
  2. But, how else would you adore someone who is a "great guy" with an even "greater personality" with a whole lot of money?

#72     Feb 4, 2006
  3. drasfs

drasfs

By the way, I feel greatly sorry for the thread athour, so could we please be back on topic?

#73     Feb 4, 2006
  4. drasfs

drasfs

lol ive got more insight now by reading some of his previous posts..

#74     Feb 4, 2006
  5. *the god of forex speaks* ... *thunder cracks in the background...just for him*

alright, I'll give yah a hint as to what the guys are talkin' about...

I clear over 3000-pips a night - every night with zero losses.

and that's just trading in my >~>RELAXED<~< mode.

you have my permission to *gasp* now... but it'll cost you a pip.

I'm what nightmares are made of. You don't want to run into me in the forex....

The Coin

#75     Feb 4, 2006
  6. drasfs

drasfs

So how many pips do you manage to get after you have been drinking some strong coffee?

Im sure you wont be relaxed either if I spank you..

#76     Feb 4, 2006
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Rip, the only question I have here is with regard to the discussion concerning day trading or position trading in another thread. I am having difficulty squaring your position with advocating day trading for newbies, when a newbie is going to be going up against traders like coinz. Can you elaborate or qualify your position, so that I can get that clear in my mind? --Thanks

#77     Feb 5, 2006
  8. Incidentally has Coinzy been written up in Barrons lately?

There seems to be a big uproar with all the trading desks at the banks as it is rumored that Coinzy has taken all their money...even Coinzy has had to admit he has heard of the rumors...

I can speculate that he has tried to keep a low profile, lately..forgive me if I am wrong.

#78     Feb 5, 2006
  9. The best way to learn Forex Trading would be by learning it through Demo Account. Demo Account gives you the opportunity to earn without losing money.

#79     Jun 16, 2016
  10. minst

minst

The best way to learn forex trading is by adhering to the few simple steps which are:

First and foremost you must know or find out the trading style which suits you, be it a trend follower or a day trader. For this you need to read books, watch videos, take tutorials, read research papers etc.

Second you must develop your own trading plan according to your selected trading style.

Third is to put to trial your trading plan and after successful practice you can execute it on live account.

And last but not least you must record your performance so that by analyzing and reviewing you get to know that your trading plan is successful in the market or not.

#80     Nov 2, 2016