the best way to learn forex trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by korekupinget, Jan 24, 2006.

1. quoting Bill Clinton again, eh, Michael?

c

#51     Feb 4, 2006
  2. Aw, Michael, fun doesn't start till ya reach 40% DD! :D

c

#52     Feb 4, 2006
  3. Interesting.

so, you open a short trade on cable (GBP/USD) at 1.7624 and if the rate hits 1.7738 (if I read you right) your trade is stopped out at a loss?

are you saying your stop loss is set about 110-pips higher?

also, you said, "where I excpect it to be pushed to the psychologial barrier of 1.75,..."

so, you're trading psychological barriers?

s

#53     Feb 4, 2006
  4. damn, Michael, you tradin' a HEDGE FUND now?

keep makin' those 8% returns and you gonna be sentee-millionaire, brutha! :D

#54     Feb 4, 2006
  5. good point, bro, that, over the long run your account can be UP consistently (even after losses if you have them).

I think this will happen to you because of your positive approach, that is one of the most difficult things to maintain while trading fx, for anybody.

I feel one thing is for certain: To come out ahead in the long run, being positive and optimistic are a couple of the things that really count most!

c

#55     Feb 4, 2006
  6. drasfs

drasfs

No, i missed the number six. My stop loss is at 1.7638, not 17738.

Yep Im trading psychological barriers :)

Its going to be interesting though, and see how it turns out.

#56     Feb 4, 2006
  7. Deptrai

Deptrai

drasfs, i see that you have made the acquaintance of the infamous skalpz. :eek:

#57     Feb 4, 2006
  8. drasfs

drasfs

Deptrai: Ive never seen scalpz before. Is something wrong or odd with him?

#58     Feb 4, 2006
  9. u mean I can buy two pizza's....:) I love my 1990 Plymouth Voyager with simulated wood grain siding...(the cops pulled me over in the Hamptons)

http://www.hamptons.com/

#59     Feb 4, 2006
  10. sKaLpZ is a famous former member: Coinz...

Coinz is a 10,000% per year trader looking for billions to start a new hedgefund. It has been rumored that most of those returns (a good chunk of $$$) were from Mr. Buffett, and Mr. Gates as they were caught short on the USD.

Contact him if you have at least a billion to invest in the Trillion dollar spot currency market.

#60     Feb 4, 2006