the best way to learn forex trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by korekupinget, Jan 24, 2006.

1. drasfs

drasfs

Well it is just fundamental beliefs we have, that neither can really prove.

I just believe that everyone is different :)

#21     Feb 3, 2006
  2. This absolutly has nothing to do with doing the right thing and giving advice in a public arena...hey he could win the lottery too!

It's ok to have a vision and set out to conquer the trading world, but lets put it right back into realistic perspective!

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS... NEW TRADERS! YOU ARE NOT SPINNING THE ROULETTE WHEEL, AND TRADING CAN BE "NOT GAMBLING."

Michael B.

#22     Feb 3, 2006
  3. drasfs

drasfs

True. But he shouldnt invest more money than he can afford to lose. He could start with 300 dollar. What I think really matters is that some money is involved and it doesnt need to be much either.

#23     Feb 3, 2006
  4. He won't pay many bills with three hundred bucks even if he hit a homerun right out of the gate, several times. Prepare to lose..is my advice. It's sort of like dating, be prepared to hear NO!...BUT..you could ask it this way...is there any reason why you and I could not go out on a date?...then when she says what she is programmed to say...NO! it is yes!

The point here is. You do not need to approach trading negative. It can be a positive experience. But for it to be positive you must first realize the negative. Let their be light during the darkness of your journey, and understand what light is. Otherwise you will go through the cycle of being over-confident and will inevitably give your profits and maybe all of your money back. Learn grasshopper...Learn! You need to survive and get the time you need to understand the cycles that the market presents you. The WORST thing that could happen is if you hit homerun after homerun out of the gate.

just enough to pay my bills. I choose forex b/c it's less regulated and 24-hr market; it fits my schedule. Thx guys.

#24     Feb 3, 2006
  5. drasfs

drasfs

Good, now you are acknowledging that someone could make it big initially?

Well I guess you are referring more to that no one can consistently be profitable from the very start... I really want to prove that you are wrong, as my self as evidence. For how long do you want me to be profitable, and I will show you an account statement?

Im very netrual, and I dont have too much hope as there is to little historical performance to make any conclusions. But if I keep making money, I would like to show you that I can win the lottery too.

#25     Feb 3, 2006
  6. drasfs

drasfs

He will pay no bills, if he is demo trading :)

#26     Feb 3, 2006
  7. I am not sKalpZy, so I assume you are addressing his comments now...

You are a stubborn one aren't you...:)

You have to be right don't you?

Good trading to you drasfs...and I hope you continue making money as you have from the start. You are definetly the exception. This is just a fact and not an opinion, assuming you are telling the truth. Please be careful.

Michael B.

#27     Feb 3, 2006
  8. korekupinget,

May I ask what time zone you live in?

Because you do not get much action until London opens...

Michael B.

P.S. Do not let the discussions here distress you. You got to chase your dreams and have a vision. I hope that you save these posts and look back at them someday. Reflection on your Journey as well as your trades is vital...keep a trade Journal. If you did everything perfectly correct, the market may not give you what you are able to take...its your reaction to the "if then", "do this" statements...that will separate you from the rest. And most of all, your observation skills.

I am intrigued with forex trading

I choose forex b/c it's less regulated and 24-hr market; it fits my schedule. Thx guys

#28     Feb 3, 2006
  9. drasfs

drasfs

Im telling you the truth that ive been profitable for 2 weeks(25% return) only and really profitable in the stockmarket for 4 months(made 10% each month). But Im sure I will keep you updated on my performance as I would probably make a thread in the coming months, either called:

Lfe is shit...
    or:
    I love forex.

:)

And I will be able to provide account statements then,,for anyone who requests it.

#29     Feb 3, 2006
  10. What's up, Michael? :)

I understand you been doing good on your carry trades.

How'd that 700-point tumble on AUD/JPY treat ya?

That was a bitch. Blew a few of my sub-accounts completely out: It's where ya walk in 100% cash and walk out 98% ashes. :D

It's all good.

Best,

sKaLpZy

#30     Feb 4, 2006