The Best Trading Proverbs

Discussion in 'Trading' started by JTrades, May 29, 2014.

1. JTrades

JTrades

Wait for the setup (free money) - ammo

#41     Jun 2, 2014
  2. Visaria

Visaria

Disagree.

You build an account. You build a track record. The day you stop trading, hopefully you will have a large pot of money. If so, you have something to show for your time. If your track record is good enough, you achieve immortality.

#42     Jun 3, 2014
    waitwhat? likes this.
  3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Better yet... Do something philanthropic with a portion of that "large pot of money" and if you're so inclined with some of the free time that trading affords you. There is no greater feeling than knowing YOU have made a difference in the quality of life of another living being.

#43     Jun 3, 2014
    ThunderThor and brdalloca like this.
  4. if it feels good doo it!
    - GW :D

#44     Jun 3, 2014
  5. elitetrader15

elitetrader15 Guest

Wall street is a scam!

#45     Jun 3, 2014
  6. Xena

Xena

Those who say it cannot be done should stop interfering with those who do.

Thank you

#46     Jun 4, 2014
    ThunderThor and brdalloca like this.
  7. May I ask how did you produce this "holy grail" indicator. I'm not asking for disclosure just how did you go about creating it? What was your process??

i have tried dozens of indicators alone and in combination never could find anything that worked ALL THE TIME.

#47     Jun 5, 2014
  8. Visaria

Visaria

The best quote ever:

"it doesnt matter if you're right or wrong but how much money you make if right & how much you lose if wrong "

- Stanley Druckenmiller said George Soros told him this.

#48     Jun 5, 2014
    Ivano, Kate_Wal108 and JTrades like this.
  9. ...you can analyze charts up the ying yang, you're looking at the tail of the comet. you got to learn to get aboard the comet and ride the comet.
    -J. "Rambo" Moulton

:D

#49     Jun 5, 2014
    ThunderThor, kmiklas and Johno1 like this.
  10. sle

sle

The ones I especially like are

"Picking bottoms gives you smelly fingers" and "Legging the spread is like spreading the legs - the results are unpredictable".

#50     Jun 5, 2014