The Best Trading Proverbs

Discussion in 'Trading' started by JTrades, May 29, 2014.

1. maxinger

maxinger

Pen is mightier than sword.

Tweet is mightier than pen.

#1281     Jul 2, 2019
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

“I see the younger generation hampered by the need to understand and rationalize why something should go up or down. Usually, by the time that becomes self-evident, the move is already over…”
    - Paul Tudor Jones

#1282     Jul 21, 2019
    Sekiyo, murray t turtle and p0box4 like this.
  3. %% LOL Good one

Losers average losers-Paul tudor Jones[ He is not against scale in buys or sell 'cause he is known for cutting size if he loses]

#1283     Jul 21, 2019
  4. Ilgan

Ilgan

Really a great quote. I would certainly also agree with Mr Jones. However, in contemporary world there is such a huge network connection between market variables that it really is hard to predict next market move. At least, I see it like this, dont know if everybody else would perceive the same

#1284     Aug 7, 2019
  5. %%
    AIM AT the high mark + you will[eventually] hit it..... ..Practice makes perfect; for me sitting is harder than any work-Annie Moses Oakley, market hunter since a 7 year old kid.:D:D,:D:D:D:D:D :D

#1285     Aug 7, 2019
  6. maxinger

maxinger

" We cannot predict the market.

BUT we can predict human emotion and behaviour with high accuracy ! "
    : maxinger

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    #1286     Aug 8, 2019
  7. "you are a loser cause you keep picking losers....stop picking on shitty stocks to trade." - vincentnyc

#1287     Aug 8, 2019
  8. If you fail to plan you plan to fail!

(trading plan obviously)

#1288     Aug 8, 2019
  9. Learn to save wisely + invest wisely . Anyone can do it , you can do it-Investors Business Daily/Weekly Founder

#1289     Aug 8, 2019
  10. dealmaker

dealmaker

“If you bet on a horse, that’s gambling. If you bet you can make three spades, that’s entertainment. If you bet cotton will go up three points, that’s business. See the difference?
    - Blackie Sherrod ( sportswriter 1919-2016)

#1290     Aug 15, 2019