The BEST Trading BOOK !!!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by HATEtheRisk, Sep 6, 2011.

1. bla bla bla ............ i really do not need help from anybody, especially not from you ....................

not everybody is so cooool, how you are..........
    :p :p :p :p :cool:

#11     Sep 7, 2011
  2. WOW, i am impressed, what an intelligent comment, you must have gone to harvard.:eek:

#12     Sep 7, 2011
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

I read the book a while back. Interesting, but not applicable for most traders.

No matter what psychological profile one has, without an edge, the trader will not make money in the markets.

But if one has an edge, even with screwed up psychology you can end up in green.

#13     Sep 7, 2011

4. Thank you very much for your intelligent comment.:) :) :)

You re right. not for most traders, but maybe for a few who want to try another view of the whole thematic.

I think, the book can help you really in every aspect to become a successfull business person and stay successfull.

Its just about how you interpret his writtings for your own situation and questions.
    I mean this mean, was a master in strategy and he thought about every possible aspect, that needs to be unbeatable on the battlefield.
    Its just another view. But sometimes different views can be very helpful. (sometimes you cant see the forest because of the lot of trees in front of you) ??? think about it :)

greetings

#14     Sep 7, 2011