THE BEST STRATEGY Mathematical Model Algorithmic trading

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by TechnicalFreek, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Hello Traders, I want to discuss about the Algorithmic trading. I think the Markets are Chaos in nature. Any thing can happen anytime any where at any price. There is no rhythm in Chaos.

I think Traditional technical Analysis like trend lines, pivot points, High low, fibonacci, Elliot theories are all useless.

The Mathematical algorithms are the final solution.

I have seen few companies who are giving black-box algorithmic trading signals. But I want to know what is behind this algorithms.

What is the FORMULA???????

The High Tower Report is only using fundamental analysis. GRI Report is also. [SPAM] is using algorithms and giving astonishing profitable signals but I couldnt find what is behind the formula.

Reuters and FLEX is also giving algorithms.

Please find out that what is behind Algorithms

This is really the HOLYGRAIL.

2. you need to rethink things if you believe this. it's not total chaos out there and it isn't that hard to figure out why things move.

3. read the fine print you average men

ALL RETURNS PRESENTED ON ARE HYPOTHETICAL. HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY
    INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT
    ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE
    ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL
    RESULTS ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
    ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY
    PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE
    FINANCIAL RISK,

4. Superfly

Superfly

Cmon, you are big enough not to believe in secrets any more...
    And do you really think that any of the traders here would just give you the "secret" for nothing?

5. Ok i think no one is gonna give secret formulas, so should I subscribe to [SPAM] or not. What do you guys think. Please advise me.

6. wenzi

wenzi

Well, if we gave it to you , it would not be a secret.

Have you talked to CoolWeb yet? I think he can give it to you.