The best platform for futures?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by elon, May 31, 2002.

1. I just started using ffastfill. If you trade with frequency and can get adjusted to their platform, they are great. extremely fast execution, rates are definitely the cheapest that I've seen. They intend on keeping the rates that way for an introduction and they say for those who get those rates they will remain that way when the new rates go into effect. They use gni to clear.
    I've had some minor issues that were straightened out immediately. It has only been 4 days but so far I rate them tops, and I've been with my share of IB's and platforms.

#31     Jun 5, 2002
  2. Has thier ducks in a row, they give great service to thier introducing brokers. And thier network isn't congested. They don't take on anything small. I personally think they are one of the best firms in Chicago and they treat us great. Every time I have sent an e-mail over to them for adjustments on accounts, the response time has been no more than 20 minutes literally. Not trying to be biased although I am a broker offering thier services, just feel they are great. IMHO

Cheers,

Comp

#32     Jun 5, 2002
  3. def

def Sponsor

matrix,

first advanced futures didn't point to a broker but to front end software - obviously a salesman. it is not the software that is causing you to have slower fills.

you may have a fast DSL connection but there are many factors other than the broker which could be slowing you down. It could be a firewall, too many hops from your ISP, internet congestion, issues with your PC etc. Since your complaint seems to be an isolated case IB network and routing speed shouldn't be the problem. I suggest you send a mail to tac@interactivebrokers.com and they can walk you through a number of steps such as traceroutes and should be able to solve your problem.

#33     Jun 5, 2002
  4. Dear Def,
    today I tried another platform of another broker: superfast!!!

Can you explain how is possible that all my platforms (Datek+Medved Quotetracker, eSignal and Amibroker) work well
    and really faster , and TWS too, but ONLY FILLING ORDERS NOT GOES ???

Have I to switch to the browser version?
    If yes,why stand alone not goes with filling ????

I have wrote for the second time to your technical service: have you received an answer???? Me no .....................LOL

IB is incredible. And you more...

#34     Jun 6, 2002
  5. which platform are you speaking of?

Cheers,

comp

#35     Jun 6, 2002
  6. elon

elon

is ffastfills and trading technologies the same?

any body using refco live or BEST in here?

#36     Jun 6, 2002
  7. No not at all, TT is the ring leader of them all, and I would think that nobody will deny that.

Cheers,

Comp

#37     Jun 6, 2002
  8. Dear Elon
    I tried Best : is really good.
    But 9$ per RT is expensive too...

I know you and I think you are a great person.
    Best regards
    Matrix

#38     Jun 6, 2002
  9. No, FFastFill is the Software developer that provides its front end for FFastTrade. The system is super fast and it turns trades around in less than a half second. They are happy to show their audit logs to prospects to prove that they are quick. They are connected to the CME's newest and fastest API= ILINK. Don't ask them if they are Trading Technologies though!!!!

#39     Jun 6, 2002
  10. Advanced Trader:

Take a look at FFastFill as well. TT and Pats have been around longer with many more clients, but this system is built for speed!!
    Check out their trainer!

#40     Jun 6, 2002