The best online trading news service?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by lojze, Feb 1, 2003.

1. $1200 a month with all the necessary feeds!

#11     Feb 5, 2003
  2. TGregg

TGregg

I was going by the Bloomberg live video feed vs. Briefing's free web page :D.

#12     Feb 5, 2003
  3. frezza

frezza

Just curious. What makes Bloomberg the "best" news service? What are some specific examples of how it makes you more money than Dow Jones?

#13     Feb 5, 2003
  4. speedy

speedy

If you just order one terminal, its more than $1200 and it doesn't include all the fees. I pay extra for all the feeds.

#14     Feb 5, 2003
  5. I am using Briefing.com at home and have found that it is not LIVE News. It calls its news LIVE HEADLINES and basically you get the news after the fact.

This is definitely not in a League with Reuters or Bloomberg.

Good commentray though!

Riskless

#15     Feb 14, 2003
  6. Help me out here! Am I missing something. I had my system set up this morning for the numbers and they did not come in until well after the Reports were known to all.

Maybe I am missing something!

Most people want to be geared on the News at 8:45 or whatever and see the report immediately. I hope this is available, but I am not seeing this.

Any help would be appreciated!

Riskless

#16     Feb 14, 2003
  7. TradeTheNews.Com (TTN) is a site designed specifically for active traders. The goal is to give you directed information on what is going on that will affect certain individual stocks, groups of stocks, or the entire market. TTN focuses on alerting the active trader to what is going up/down right now AND preparing the active trader for very specific upcoming events over the next few minutes, hours, or days

Right off there webpage. This is the best I have ever heard in 4 yrs, because he has all sources and then some. We use this in are trading room and I have many friends that use him also.

He is a little expensive but you will recover your cost.

It comes right out the speaker of your computer

If you are that serious about news and numbers check out the website

http://www.tradethenews.com/

#17     Feb 18, 2003
  8. m22au

m22au

Avalanche -

Where can I get more info about Wall Street Source and 1st stp pro?

#18     Feb 18, 2003
  9. TGregg

TGregg

I think my comments about news sources are not in the same league as the rest of the folks here, but you can go to Briefing.com, and hit on their Live (free) economic calander. Gets the news faster than CNBC and Bloomberg free broadcast stuff, but I'm very sure it's not nearly as fast as say the Bloomberg terminal.

#19     Feb 18, 2003
  10. Bsulli

Bsulli

http://www.financialchat.com/Forums/index.asp#

Click on the headlines forum on the left hand column. Free news bot that gathers headlines from many news services. Most of the time it's about as fast as paid services that I've have used over the years.

Fwiw

Bsulli

#20     Feb 18, 2003