The best online trading news service?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by lojze, Feb 1, 2003.

1. lojze

lojze

Any experience?

In my opinion Briefing is the best, despite it missed the run-up of RMBS yesterday.

Lojze

2. Bloomberg by a factor of 10 to 1.

Wall Street Source/1st Stp Pro should have been listed, cost a little but it's like Briefing.com on Steroids if you ask me.

3. speedy

speedy

The Bloomberg terminal is good but the regular online version is not...

4. TGregg

TGregg

I voted Briefing solely `cuz they have the econ numers before Bloomberg does.

5. WSource had this SEC info below before the open. I didn't trade it because it was already gapping down but still there was a trade there.

Briefing often picks stuff up after its already happened. I mean at 10:20 how am I going to profit from briefing.com's note on the stock.

You get what you pay for IMO.

10:20AM Nash Fin tumbles after receiving notice of formal investigation by the SEC (NAFCE) 4.43 -4.45:

6. Guys,

How can I get some info about Briefing?

Riskless

7. ??? Briefing.com

the main page is free on yahoo finance with a 15 min delay I think.

8. VOLUME

VOLUME

Bloomberg is far and away the best news service....probably why it's also the most expensive.

TGREGG....I also have briefing. They don't have any economic #'s before any other news service. You can subscribe to receive a couple of the major #'s before they hit the news wires...but other than that, I don't know any news service that breaks the story earlier.

9. lojze

lojze

What's the page? The one I got is "underconstruction" !!??

Lojze

10. virgin

virgin

What's the price for a Bloomberg
    Terminal ?

#10     Feb 5, 2003