The best music website on the NET period

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optionpro007, Jan 19, 2007.

1. pandora.com

totally free.

thought I would share...

:)

2. Pandora.com is very good.

3. Pretty cool, but we still have to buy the songs. I guess that's ok since we have no more napster.

c

4. Pandora is good. Also check this site out.

www.lala.com

Great for exchanging old CD's with other members. $1/swap. I got rid of some old CD's that I have already digitized, got new one, digitized them and put them back on the market. So far I have got around 20 new CD's, in exchange for old ones for $20 or so.

5. macal425,

Although more and more audio software incorporating the decent recording tools...

What software are you using to digitized your music (ex. from cassette to digital).

Thanks.

Mark

6. Mark

Sorry, but when I said digitize, I really just meant transfer songs from CD to Hard Drive via Itunes software. I know CD's are already digital, but I knew what I meant. :)

I have around 400 CD's that I transferred to an external hard drive using Itunes. Now I have 400 CD's that I don't need anymore. I use www.lala.com to exchange those CD's for other CD's on the site. Once I get a new CD, I immediately transfer it to my Hard Drive, in effect giving me another useless CD to put back in the mix for a swap.