The Best Music To Trade To Is.......

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by megadon, Jul 29, 2006.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

free music go to www.di.fm select listen now tab, move down select sky.fm channel

#51     Aug 2, 2006
  2. Amen brother, nothing else keeps me more focused. Whether I'm listening live or not, the pit is in my head playing its beautiful song.

#52     Aug 2, 2006
  3. Yes.

The Animals, The Doors, Cream, Hendrix, Alvin Lee and Ten Years After (still have the LPs), Pink Floyd (Meddle, Astronomy Domine), Neil Young, The Stones (Mick Taylor and Brian Jones years) , The Who, Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs, The Seeds (Pushin' too hard), Black Sabbath, Tull (Aqualung (70s but still good), Benefit, Stand Up), Jefferson Airplane, Standells (Dirty Water) -- all favorites then, still listen and play that stuff now.

#53     Aug 2, 2006
  4. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Alvin Lee (& Ten Years After) at Woodstock doing I'm Going Home ... some great guitar in there ... and if you mention Black Sabbath (War Pigs, Paranoid, Iton Man) then you gotta mention Deep Purple (Machine Head, Fireball & In Rock, Live in Japan)

Blind Faith, Traffic, Canned Heat, Santana, King Crimson

and if you've heard of Cactus, Captain Beyond and Hawkwind (from the early 70's) then you've heard some really good (not so well known) stuff

#54     Aug 2, 2006
  5. riskaverse305

riskaverse305 Guest

dieselboy's project human

start it around 9:22 so subculture drops on the open

only good for active markets. trade yourself into oblivion otherwise.

#55     Aug 2, 2006
  6. I actually was/am not much of a Deep Purple fan. I remember when Machine Head came out -- it just didn't grab me. But then I didn't like Led Zep I the first time (68?)-- what was I thinking?

Of course, Blind Faith, etc. I had Low Spark of High Heeled Boys and In the Court of the Crimson King (hope I got those right). Great choices.

I think I saw Cactus play as an opener for Ted Nugent in the early 70s, with a follow up guitar jam between the Cactus guitarist and Ted Nugent that lasted till 3 a.m. I remember Hawkwind but not Captain Beyond, though the album cover looks familiar.

#56     Aug 2, 2006
  7. somafm - Drone zone mostly, I've had it on around the clock for many months. I'm in my own world.

#57     Aug 3, 2006
  8. "The American Way" on Legion of Boom hits the spot for sure. "Trip Like I Do" is probably the smoothest beat ever.

Also psy/goa (Juno Reactor, Infected Mushroom, Astrix) and chillout sets (Morlack) are the best imho.

The latest two Tool records are a great backdrop for reflective thought. A lot of my aha! moments come from Tool induced mental states.

#58     Aug 3, 2006
  9. Rick Derringer- Rock-n-Roll HooCheecoo- Live.

With all the $$$ I save on commissions...

#59     Aug 3, 2006
  10. #60     Aug 3, 2006