The best investor of his generation

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Pekelo, Feb 21, 2006.

1. none since i dont trade futures. i am not sure i like the idea of big drawdowns with a leveraged product. you cant trade his style if you cant take at least 4 points drawdown.
    someday i may make the jump to futures but i am not sure if i want to go through the learning curve.

#21     Feb 23, 2006

2. i would imagine a multi day move in one direction would kill these guys......

surfer

#22     Feb 23, 2006
  3. FastFred

FastFred

yep

#23     May 12, 2006
  4. jho

jho

16 useless posts in the last 45 mins, come on freddy boy, you can do better than that. You might wanna check the date of these threads.

#24     May 12, 2006
  5. Neodude

Neodude

lol, Lets hope he isn't trying to build Post# credibility ;-), as some snake oil salesman have done in the past.

#25     May 12, 2006
  6. FastFred has made all of his posts in just two days. Today and 4/26. Wow. It amazes me that people think you have more credibility just because you have 100's of post in just 2-3 months. Most of the time when I see someone with 5 times the number of posts as me, in half the time, I just make the assumption that they're full of shit, and they're spilling it all over the place.

#26     May 12, 2006
  7. fhl

fhl

yep:D

#27     May 12, 2006
  8. Can anyone find anything of value in here? I couldn't either, but I did find out he drives drunk and likes men.

#28     May 12, 2006
  9. jho

jho

Fast Freddy couldn't pull a fast one on the ET Snake-Oil slayers.

^^Was this a useless post :D ^^

#29     May 12, 2006