the best futures broker

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by lite, Apr 21, 2006.

1. katesdp

katesdp

How's your account now?

#51     Sep 6, 2006
  2. Why shouldn't you short futures?

What kind of futures should a beginner start with?..gold..oil..s&p?

#52     Sep 6, 2006
  3. Surdo

Surdo

The OP suggested Velocity and X_Trader are not a short, not Futures in general.

600 Plus Posts and you wanna know if Gold or Crude good for a newbie, nice job hijacking a "Broker" thread.

This place never ceases to amaze me!

#53     Sep 6, 2006
  4. \

i would start with the er2 and jpy!!:p

actually my pick to start would be 2 to 10 yr bonds

#54     Sep 6, 2006
  5. I've read some of your posts, your no genius either by any means. However for a small fee, I can help you remove that stick from your anal sphincter.

#55     Sep 6, 2006
  6. rogcas

rogcas

Rather rude :p

Getting back to the subject matter - anyone had expericne with the following brokers? tryint to find myself a decent one - have had enough of IB now!

Man Financial
    ODL
    E*trade - bit cheap maybe!
    Sucden
    Sempra

#56     Dec 12, 2007
  7. I am a former IB accountholder. Global is far better. Customer service is first-rate. A live person answers the phone, not matter whom you call or what department. Each accountholder is assigned a personal broker; Mason Ching has done an excellent job meeting my needs. The commissions are as low as IB's, plus you can negotiate lower commissions based on your volume. In addition, margin requirements are lower than IB. Global does not have all the "bells and whistles" but the customer service trumps all that.

#57     Dec 14, 2007
  8. how about Man?

#58     Feb 15, 2010