The best forex economic calendar.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat4030, Jul 7, 2021.

1. An economic calendar is a tool that lists all important economic events. Some calendars also cover the important indicators, indexes and ratings.
    Economics is a field of study that is very much affected by real-world events. And FX-trading, which uses the economics’ principles in practice, is the proof of that. So while the mathematical patterns and other Price Action systems are reliable most of the time, they are pretty much useless when something major happens in the real world.
    Economic calendars provide data for further analysis and help to predict the direction the Forex market will take in the future. They are mainly used by the followers of the fundamental analysis. Some FX-trading strategies, i.e. scalping, are built around using the economic calendars to predict commotion on the markets and trading to take advantage of it.
    However, even if you despise the fundamental economical analysis and follow Price Action strategies, you can still use an Economic Calendar to see when the market might be affected by the real-world events.
    Here are some site where you will find the economic forex calendar:
    1. BabyPips. com
    2. DailyFX
    3. Forex Factory
    4. FX merge
    5. Dukascopy
    6. Econoday
    7. FXStreet

2. heispark

heispark

You only need forexfactory.com calendar. Period.

Gerrans, billv and JSOP like this.
  3. primus88

primus88

I prefer the one from FX Merge, it is very clear and they also have forex news indicator mt4 and mt5 and soon outlook indicator

4. I know this

5. from my first day of trading i have been using Fx Factory economic calendar which is mainly considered as a best source for all kinds of trader , really supportive for successful news trading.

6. bublu

bublu

Exactly, fxfactory calendar is a good source moreover most of the brokers also share economic calendars on their website.

7. I love the calendar provided by the forex factory. It has been my go to from the very first day of my trading journey. It is a very reliable source.

8. so many economic calendar is available in online but from all i like most Forex Factory economic calendar , its more informative than others.

9. You can visit Myfxbook
    the new are well classified into high impact and low impact news
    apart from that you can also track your portfolio
    use it to calculate position size based on risk and a lot more

10. kroxobor

kroxobor

They all get news info from Reuters including forecasts so basically there is no difference between FF calendar or Daily FX. Personally I prefer to use in-built calendar in Hotforex MT5 platform.

#10     Oct 2, 2021