The best demon platform?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by shipeichong, Aug 11, 2006.

1. shipeichong

shipeichong Guest

I had heard that some firms actually had demo platforms that was not even half as close to their real platforms. I was wondering which companies had a demon platform that was quite similar and not much difference from their real platform, as I had no intention of starting a real account in Forex until I was sure I could make money with my strategies using the demo version. I hoped to reduce the price of my mistake this way.

2. yeah, demon platforms--the big secret in forex!

seriously, GFT has a good demo--it pretty much mirrors a live account with them.

surf

3. MTE

MTE

I wonder if any of them offer angel platforms as well!?:D :D :D

4. all the big banks use demons.

angels are for the little guys, like oanda users.

:D :D :D

5. Or for self-described hedge fund managers who clear retail accounts with Global for the free X_Trader.

Surfer, what happened to the www.intrendx.com site? Fold up the lemonade stand?

6. yes, we are conjuring several demons here in the trading room.

i suggest you watch your exotics closely next week.

7. shipeichong

shipeichong Guest

Er... I was a bit ?? sorry ?? for the interesting change in my spelling of the word? It was a seriously mis-typing error. (I am not one who uses such term, usually, even for bad companies). So, GFX had trading platform that was quite close to its real platform?

8. Do they have html aptitude? Intrendx could use some work on its web presence.

9. yes. i liked the platform. unfortunately, the demon forex platforms are proprietary. i can't talk about them. sorry.

try GFT, then try the mini live account--see what you think.

10. no, they are concerned with the BIGGER picture.

#10     Aug 11, 2006